Sideshow Storm Shadow!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sideshow Storm Shadow >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Movie Storm Shadow

Ignite White Ninja >>>>>>>> SS Storm Shadow... :lol :lol

Ninjas18.jpg

Ninjas21.jpg

Yeah didnt really notice that. Those hands wouldnt be able to hold anything.

I have the Ignite White Ninja and always thought he looked like a great Storm Shadow. I plan on using the outfit for cutomization if necessary on Storm Shadow when I get him.

I also agree the Ignite Ninjas blow Storm Shadow away. The suits are incredible.

The boots suck though and so do the bodies. And god forbid you have to take off the clothing for a mod. Retying, folding and tucking that outfit's a pain in the ass. :lol They're great for a Feudal Japan set-up or Enter the Ninja, Revenge of the Ninja or Ninja III: The Domination displays, but Storm Shadow they ain't.

The body sucks, but for $50, the figure is a incredible deal. I prefer the boots to the sculpted ones we are getting from SS.

And Storm Shadow is straight out of those movies you listed.

The body sucks, but for $50, the figure is a incredible deal. I prefer the boots to the sculpted ones we are getting from SS.

And Storm Shadow is straight out of those movies you listed.

Looks more like Ignite's ninjas to me:
enterNinja.jpg

As for the boots, I would've preferred wraps (like ANH Luke) and a rubber sole to the velcro and pleather soled cheapies they come with.

While those movies were pure 80's cheese, they still kicked ass despite Sho Kosugi's eyeliner to signify him ninjifying. :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back