Sideshow Stormtrooper 12" figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd like to see the SSC Stormie posed in a battle stance, the pictures of the Medi Troopers like that really sold the realism there. The militant upright poses in the SSC images and SDCC booth really don't show off the potential of this figure, all you can appreciate are the subtle details.

Yes why give up your soft vinyl stormie armor, for hard ABS realistic armor. :dunno

butthead.gif

Uh, huh huh. He said "hard."

So, Han and Luke as stormtroopers next year or the sandtroopers?

Sideshow, please no black hole troopers now matter how much George pushes you!

Being that no one has these in hand yet, I'll ask anyway. Will the Stormtrooper armor eventually turn yellow? Has this happened to any of the Medi or Marmit troopers?

Being that no one has these in hand yet, I'll ask anyway. Will the Stormtrooper armor eventually turn yellow? Has this happened to any of the Medi or Marmit troopers?

I have seen pictures of marmit St yellowing. As well as some of their other white tie fighter look a like one. (not sure what that one is, its not a snow trooper) But I have not seen any post about medi's ST yellowing. None of mine did anyway.

watermark.php

It's funny, but when I look at this picture, "inferior" is the last word to come to my mind. :D

From that awkard looking one to this: -
Star%20Wars%20RAH%20Stormtrooper%20Figure.jpg

Don't get me wrong guys I'm not dissing SSC, just saying theres no way I would get rid of my Medi vader and stormies for the new SSC ones - and I'm sure most ppl who own the Medi's would do the same.

Yup, one is just posed better. No doubt the new armor body is capable of poses just as complex. Not to mention that Medi's Stormie blaster sucks arse in comparison to SS's. :D

Does anyone at the CC can tell whether or not ST and vader have ankle articulation? so far the vader pix on SSC site seems like it doesn't, but I am assuming with the new body and all it should?

But buying from SS gets you reward points and unequaled customer service if there is a problem.

Okay, fair enough. I had forgotten about reward points. But I still say some dealers also have incredible customer service.

There are other things to be a cheap ass on, collectibles isn't one of them.

Uh, what?? I would think collectibles would be the number one thing to be cautious about moneywise, since they are truly nonessential. There are MUCH more important things in life, like rent/mortgages, health, family, etc. Saving a buck here or there (especially when prices are on the rise) adds up after awhile. I'd rather be a smart shopper than a poor one. :monkey3

I finally pulled thne trigger and put in my pre-order for the stormie. At least it will only shipped in the 4th Quarter and that will give me some time to plan my budget.

BTW when are going Vader and stormie to be shipped. Are they in 2009?

Back