Sideshow Stormtrooper 12" figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just ordered
Vader x1
Stormtrooper x1
Rebel Trooper x1
man im going to be broke
they didnt offer flexpay
is that not a option anymore?

They don't offer flex pay on orders like this. Only high priced single items, such as statues, PFs and Comiquettes.

I'll try to get both Vader and stormie exclusives. Hope I'm lucky. The regular stormie (and regular Vader if I'm unlucky with Ex) I'll get from an European dealer, shipping to Europe directly from SS could be very expensive...

When i first got into this line i made a promise that i would get no generic figures ie. stormies, rebels, officers etc. I then find myself ordering Praji last year which is a gret figure btw and now telling myself i have to get the stormtrooper and gradually moving towards wanting the rebel as well. Just shows how addictive this line is.

A better choice for the Vader would have been a choke hand shaped to fit the neck of a Captain Antilles figure ( unless it already comes with that), Now that would make a great display for Vader and the new Rebel Trooper :banana

I finally pulled thne trigger and put in my pre-order for the stormie. At least it will only shipped in the 4th Quarter and that will give me some time to plan my budget.

This is gonna come out like bashing, but its really not meant that way. I wonder how many Medi Vaders and Stormies will hit ebay for $60-$70 in the next couple months.

I have to decide--one or two of these...

(I can't wait for somebody to put one of the ANH Luke heads on this guy.)

That might take a permanent customization of the Luke head, depending on what it takes, if it's even possible to stick a Buck head on an armor body.

This is gonna come out like bashing, but its really not meant that way. I wonder how many Medi Vaders and Stormies will hit ebay for $60-$70 in the next couple months.

Are you kidding dude - get rid of Medi Vader and Stormies for inferior quality SSC ones??? :duh

I ordered both Vader, Rebel Trooper, and a Stormie for now, until the pre-order begins for the exclusive. I just want to secure my Vader and stormie in case I miss out on these.

Are you kidding dude - get rid of Medi Vader and Stormies for inferior quality SSC ones??? :duh

watermark.php

It's funny, but when I look at this picture, "inferior" is the last word to come to my mind. :D

Back