Premium Format Sideshow Sucker Punch BABYDOLL PF!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Eli has so many friends! :lol

All kidding aside...I'm looking forward to next Wednesday! :yess:

I'm thinking Babydoll will have a switch out left hand holding the 1911 .45.

You're correct my daughter, as the way she's pointing her arm, a gun would make sense as a swappable exclusive piece. You make your father proud.

You feel dirty? How do you think I feel? Eli just said I have DD bewbs! :panic: :lol

now i'm disgusted because it excited me!!!

i watched suckerpunch again last night (bought the blu-ray at best buy for $12) and enjoyed it again. now i can also watch the animated shorts for each of the battle scenes also since i have never seen them. i'm looking forward to this release and actually think it will increase the interest in the GG statue.

now i'm disgusted because it excited me!!!

:lol

i watched suckerpunch again last night (bought the blu-ray at best buy for $12) and enjoyed it again. now i can also watch the animated shorts for each of the battle scenes also since i have never seen them. i'm looking forward to this release and actually think it will increase the interest in the GG statue.

So far Sideshow has show a very good looking statue and I hope Sideshow can deliver!

And marvelous they are.

poke-a- poke-a poke-a-chu!

STFU, Eli! :lecture ;)

The new promo pic has me excited for this piece. I have a feeling this will be hard to pass up.

bdss.jpg

babydollPF.jpg

It does look like a really well done piece though I wish they had chosen a pose like this:

Poster_FP_SUCKERPUNCH_babydoll_samurai.jpg

The current one looks like its meant to be a little too titillating to display in a family home. It'll all come down to the angle. If the angle in the first shot is correct it'll be a no-go but if the angle in the second shot is correct then it might actually work.

The new promo pic has me excited for this piece. I have a feeling this will be hard to pass up.

I definitely think I'm going to pass on HTs version for this. Also, there is a better chance that SS will make Sweet Pea (who I definitely want more than Amber).

I definitely think I'm going to pass on HTs version for this. Also, there is a better chance that SS will make Sweet Pea (who I definitely want more than Amber).

Yeah, i'm pretty sure I will do the same... depending on the pose and base.

loving the preview! can't wait for the full reveal!

It's looking better and better. Hopefully SS can pull off the paint job with some good eyes.

Yeah, i'm pretty sure I will do the same... depending on the pose and base.

I have a feeling the base will be super cool...just wondering which environment? Perhaps the snow covered setting or nazi zombie trench environment? Both sound awesome!

I have a feeling the ex will have her holding the gun. Very excited to see the lower half of what it will look like. Iam excited to get this next week :drool

So how many think SS will do the other girls based on Babydoll's immense popularity?

Consider me naive about PFs, I seriously know nothing about them. Does SS often do multiple PFs of characters from the same line?

So how many think SS will do the other girls based on Babydoll's immense popularity?

Consider me naive about PFs, I seriously know nothing about them. Does SS often do multiple PFs of characters from the same line?

Well, they done both comic & movie version of the same character (Thor & Cap). They will soon do a Red Skull & Doom PF too.

Well, they done both comic & movie version of the same character (Thor & Cap). They will soon do a Red Skull & Doom PF too.

Fair enough, fingers crossed :pray:

Do you order directly from SS? I've never ordered a PF with them....how are the brokerage fees from Fedex?

Back