Premium Format Sideshow Sucker Punch BABYDOLL PF!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm glad SS had a crack at this line. Personally I don't feel anything toward both the Hot Toys figures and Gentle Giant and I really did want something in my collection to symbolise the film

If SSC ever does the rest of the girls, it will take at least 5 years to complete. I think I will only get this one and the GG SP as the set.

I really hope this one comes with an environmental base instead of something plain with the letters SP or BD on it for example.

Especially since she doesn't come with a museum style pose. Come on SS, make it intricate!

It does look like a really well done piece though I wish they had chosen a pose like this:

Poster_FP_SUCKERPUNCH_babydoll_samurai.jpg

This would have been a really great, dynamic pose for Sideshow do to.

I have a feeling the base will be super cool...just wondering which environment? Perhaps the snow covered setting or nazi zombie trench environment? Both sound awesome!

I hope it's either one, I'd hate to see a great action pose and a basic base. :(

So how many think SS will do the other girls based on Babydoll's immense popularity?

Consider me naive about PFs, I seriously know nothing about them. Does SS often do multiple PFs of characters from the same line?

IF this PF does well, there's a slight chance that Sideshow will do some of the other girls.

Im curious what this will cost compared to Gentle Giants.

I'm thinking along the same lines as Vs, $325 - $350.

I really hope this one comes with an environmental base instead of something plain with the letters SP or BD on it for example.

Especially since she doesn't come with a museum style pose. Come on SS, make it intricate!

:lecture This is my hope for this statue! :pray:

If SSC ever does the rest of the girls, it will take at least 5 years to complete. I think I will only get this one and the GG SP as the set.

This is my plan as well since I refuse to pay current prices for the GG BD and in all honesty I like this version better anyway.

If this piece is a good seller, SS might fast track the other girls.

:exactly: This piece needs an environment base.

Last edited:
From the position of here eyes, i'd say if the ex is a switch out weapon it'll be a gun in her left hand, we'll find out on tuesday :yess:

How do we know the position of her eyes will be looking there? Your's maybe looking cross-eyed, while another's maybe looking off into outer space. :lecture

I wander how many damage of her hair will be, there is just too many issue with ss now. I am really sick of tired Senting the box back to them.....

Back