Premium Format Sideshow Sucker Punch BABYDOLL PF!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just remember...

funny-dog-pictures-there-are-no-dreams-too-big-for-dog.jpg

So cute :lol

I wonder why full reveal is Wednesday instead of tomorrow.

What's special about tomorrow? Wednesday is the day before the newsletter and PO so it only makes sense to reveal it one day, and then have it up for orders the next?

I wonder why full reveal is Wednesday instead of tomorrow.

From Sideshow...

We’ll be conducting more behind-the-scenes upgrades on Tuesday, February 28th, 2012 to make your time on SideshowCollectibles.com even better! During this period you may find that you have restricted access to your online Sideshow account and may not be able to place an order or update your account information. If you wish to place an order or change your account info, please feel free to contact our Customer Service Department directly by phone or through live chat during business hours on Tuesday, February 28th, 2012 from 8:30AM – 5:30PM (Pacific Time) and they will be able to help you!

There's our answer. :D

Since Baby's in a cool action pose, (which is a great contrary to GG's museum poses) i'd like variations of these poses for the others if they come...

abbie-sweetpea.jpg

Sucker-Punch-poster-Amber-sucker-punch-18393084-263-480.jpg

Sucker-Punch-poster-Rocket-sucker-punch-18393086-309-480.jpg

Blondie with her hatchet...
sucker-punch-costume-thread-blondie.jpg-43842d1296080031

Last edited:
Back