Premium Format Sideshow Sucker Punch BABYDOLL PF!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The full reveal usually has all the information on Sideshow's Production Blog and will show the entire gallery and pricing. :D

Awesome, thanks! :hi5:

The EX has got to be a switch out hand to hold her pistol, or maybe it's to hold the map from the nazi zombie scene...I really hope it isn't a print or something :lol :pfft:

Awesome, thanks! :hi5:

The EX has got to be a switch out hand to hold her pistol, or maybe it's to hold the map from the nazi zombie scene...I really hope it isn't a print or something :lol :pfft:

No problem! :duff

I hope the Ex is a switch out hand with the pistol. :D

I don't mind a print but I'd much prefer a switch out hand! :lecture

No problem! :duff

I hope the Ex is a switch out hand with the pistol. :D

I don't mind a print but I'd much prefer a switch out hand! :lecture

Plus her pistols were badass :D

I really hope SS doesn't forget about how detailed it was in the film:

weapons-sucker-punch-babydolls-pistol-sucker_punch_babydoll_pistol_engraving.jpg-57663d1309274556

Babydoll%2Bpistol%2BSuckerPunch%2Bprop.jpg

The charms and the engraving with the flowers and bunny on the pistol just make it so cool and unique to Baby :D

I was so worried that my GG Babydoll's pistol charms would arrive broken...thankfully they didn't! :D

I'll be worried again when Sideshow's Baby ships. :panic:

Actually, the pistol would make a great prop piece for SS to put out in 1:1 :lecture

That would be awesome! :drool

Oh good call on the laws, I completely didn't even think about that....

However, I can't see too many hooligans and thugs running around with a Babydoll prop pistol with charms and flower engravings trying to hold up a liquor store and be taken seriously :lol:lol:lol

How do you think the GG Babydoll will compare to the PF? It's in 1/4 scale right?

I'm just wondering that if Sideshow doesn't do a Sweet Pea PF, if the GG would suffice and be of the same size :pray:

How do you think the GG Babydoll will compare to the PF? It's in 1/4 scale right?

If Sideshow pulls this off I think that it will compare to Gentle Giant's 1/4 statue very nicely and yes it's a 1/4 PF as far as I know.

Both statues should compliment each other very well, IMO.

I'm just wondering that if Sideshow doesn't do a Sweet Pea PF, if the GG would suffice and be of the same size :pray:

Since they're both 1/4, I think that Gentle Giant's Sweet Pea will look fine displayed together. :D

Sweet, thanks :D :duff

Now to play the waiting game until Wednesday and see if Sideshow gives any indication of future girls :lol :pray:

It would be nice if Sideshow hinted at possibly doing the other girls. :D

Oh yea, it would be fantastic! There is a store out in Canada that has Sweet Pea up for PO and I'd love to jump on that to avoid having to buy from the US (or dare I say evilbay) in the future, if SS doesn't end up making her :(

Oh yea, it would be fantastic! There is a store out in Canada that has Sweet Pea up for PO and I'd love to jump on that to avoid having to buy from the US (or dare I say evilbay) in the future, if SS doesn't end up making her :(

I was so glad that I didn't have to get my Babydoll Japanese variant off of evilbay! :yess:

Back