Premium Format Sideshow Sucker Punch BABYDOLL PF!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome :D I really like the look of GG's Babydoll but then again I really like the dynamic pose that SS chose...maybe I'll pick up GG Baby one day if the price is right :lecture

I'm sure what either the reg or the Japanese variant is going for right now but I know the price has dropped slightly since it was first released.

Gentle Giant's Babydoll does look great and I agree that Sideshow's dynamic action pose is fantastic from what we've seen of it. :D

Possible bases for Babydoll based on her pose teased by SS:

blondie.jpg

43988069-43988072-large.jpg

360_sucker_0324.jpg

(Not the best pic for the trenches but you get the idea)

I personally like the WWI trench. :D

I'll be happy as long as it isn't a basic base.

Agreed, I like the WW1 trench too but having a closer look at the PF teaser, I think it will be the snow setting:

Starting in the trench sequence with all the other girls, she is wearing the headset and has the machine gun...but in the PF she doesn't have the headpiece :( Maybe that will be the EX (like a separate head?)

EDIT: Or maybe she does have it when she fights the samurai stone guys? Lemme have a look!

Agreed, I like the WW1 trench too but having a closer look at the PF teaser, I think it will be the snow setting:

Starting in the trench sequence with all the other girls, she is wearing the headset and has the machine gun...but in the PF she doesn't have the headpiece :( Maybe that will be the EX (like a separate head?)

EDIT: Or maybe she does have it when she fights the samurai stone guys? Lemme have a look!

A snow setting base would be alright with me! :rock

She doesn't have the headset when she fights the three Samurai, she does wear it during the castle siege and on the train.

A switch out head with headset would be cool! :D

This is awesome, is this the screen used prop taken at comic con or something? Ive been searching everywhere for a decent one to display!

Yea that is definitely a screen used prop...not sure where it was taken but I'd assume Comic Con.

A snow setting base would be alright with me! :rock

She doesn't have the headset when she fights the three Samurai, she does wear it during the castle siege and on the train.

A switch out head with headset would be cool! :D

I guess we won't be getting her machine gun either :(

as a fellow canadian, you may want to order from here if you decide to go with the GG versions. Also a great option for SS, HT and other companies.

https://www.superpowercollectibles.com/search.php?search_query=sucker+punch&correction=18666

Oh yea, it would be fantastic! There is a store out in Canada that has Sweet Pea up for PO and I'd love to jump on that to avoid having to buy from the US (or dare I say evilbay) in the future, if SS doesn't end up making her :(

Ok guys, I want a snow covered base with a Samurai head for the reg and a trench themed base for the EX along with a machine gun switch out hand.

I know it won't happen but a fellow can dream. :lol

I can't wait for Wednesday. Bring on the full reveal. :rock

Back