Premium Format Sideshow Sucker Punch BABYDOLL PF!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Such sad little people. Nothing better to do with their time. I am going on a date... so yeah, have fun looking at that clock waiting for your polystone girl to go on order. I'll order her when I order her.

:nana:

btw My date better be into wearing stuff like Babydoll.. it's my fantasy after all! And no, it's not a guy! It better not be! Oh btw, now that we're married, I want to let you in on a lil' something... *in a deep masculine voice* "I was born a dude!"

DUN DUN DUN..... :horror

Such sad little people. Nothing better to do with their time. I am going on a date... so yeah, have fun looking at that clock waiting for your polystone girl to go on order. I'll order her when I order her.

btw My date better be into wearing stuff like Babydoll.. it's my fantasy after all! And no, it's not a guy! It better not be! Oh btw, now that we're married, I want to let you in on a lil' something... *in a deep masculine voice* "I was born a dude!"

STFU eli :lecture

:thwak STFU, Eli! :wave

:lecture:lecture:lecture:lecture

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NrWuMwRKH2c[/ame]
:wave

Back