Premium Format Sideshow Sucker Punch BABYDOLL PF!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't have the room...yet. :D

But I will. :lecture

I'm in for the Ex, brother! :rock :rock :rock

I'm with you Snoop! I don't have the room either but hopefully by then I can get another shelf made from Coco:yess:

this piece looks great and I too am leaning towards the EX. I just really hate NRDs. Had to pay it for the DX Luke and now I'm not so sure I want it anymore since I'm slowly getting out of HT. of course $30 compared to $300 isn't bad but still sucks to have already started paying then have to cancel

EDIT: Just saw the Hi-Res picks and WOW! the detail is sick. One thing I do wonder though is if they'll chrome out the sword and gun in production like they did with PF Cobra Commander's Helmet and 1/6 Cobro Viper's helmet.

Last edited:
Its a Zach Snyder movie (Dawn of the Dead, Watchmen, 300, Man of Steel) and its an original story he directed and co-wrote. Its not a comic book. AWESOME movie IMO!!! :)

than the statue is a must buy if the film is good based on imdb which i don't rely it got about 6 out of 10 rating

Hei, ikke glem Norge også !

We only need a Swedish and Scandinavia will be fully represented here
wink.gif

Sverige här :hi5: Now we can start the Scandinavian invasion :yess:

OT:

Its either this or Black Widow for me, havn´t decided yet, but i really like the look on this one, except for maybe the sculpted stockings.

My one gripe with the pose: It would make more sense if she was pointing her gun instead of the sword. The exclusive should have been her sword for the other hand

Or two switch out arms holding both pistols.

You have to see it for yourself. I dont agree with really any of the reviews of this movie. I felt people who didnt like it and bashed it didnt really get what the movie was about. Its not a perfect movie by any means, but it definitely stirs a reaction when you see it. Its a pretty exciting movie. lots of action, and the girls kick a$$. But the movie definitely plays with you as you go through these different levels of what is real vs what is fantasy.

:exactly: :goodpost:

You want a $350 statue based on a character in a film you've never seen?

why not? we bought Talon even though we didn't knew her... also almost all the Marvel statues that we have, we bought before we really knew the character :)

still on the fence for this one... :panic: :panic:

I started the comiquette line with mystique, but then cloak and dagger, scarlett and psylocke those i first learn the backstory after i brought them, for me they are art, and i chose out from the looks off them:-D
If it was from the story of them i would also have brougt sue, storm, magik and all the other awful statues in the women line.
(hehe must only collect women, i promised my wife)

I started the comiquette line with mystique, but then cloak and dagger, scarlett and psylocke those i first learn the backstory after i brought them, for me they are art, and i chose out from the looks off them:-D
If it was from the story of them i would also have brougt sue, storm, magik and all the other awful statues in the women line.
(hehe must only collect women, i promised my wife)

:lol :lol :rotfl :lol :lol

If dual wielding isn't a must have then I don't know what is. But I agree, you should definitely go for a regular! Keep the ES down! :yess:

:lecture :exactly:

I'm with you Snoop! I don't have the room either but hopefully by then I can get another shelf made from Coco:yess:

this piece looks great and I too am leaning towards the EX. I just really hate NRDs. Had to pay it for the DX Luke and now I'm not so sure I want it anymore since I'm slowly getting out of HT. of course $30 compared to $300 isn't bad but still sucks to have already started paying then have to cancel

EDIT: Just saw the Hi-Res picks and WOW! the detail is sick. One thing I do wonder though is if they'll chrome out the sword and gun in production like they did with PF Cobra Commander's Helmet and 1/6 Cobro Viper's helmet.

I got plans drawn up for a showcase...now I just have to buy the materials and find the time to build it! :lol

While it looks awesome overall, the pose is awkward.

I understand that it's humanly possible to contort your body that way, but it doesn't look like she's doing that on the statue. There is no folds in her skin, giving it the look that she is twisting her body....it just looks like everything below her top is facing forward, with no twist in the skin whatsoever. It just looks weird.

I understand that it's humanly possible to contort your body that way, but it doesn't look like she's doing that on the statue. There is no folds in her skin, giving it the look that she is twisting her body....it just looks like everything below her top is facing forward, with no twist in the skin whatsoever. It just looks weird.

I agree... not sure I like that either. I brought up the contortion factor first.

And Darth Snoopy build stuff? HA! That would mean he's handy.. oh right. Gotcha! *bursts out in laughter* Handy.... :nana:

300127_press04.jpg

Next to her gun charms i see a twist fold on her skin

Back