Premium Format Sideshow Sucker Punch BABYDOLL PF!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone else who did a phone order not get their confirmation email? Just checking.

I just finished placing my order over the phone and when I checked my email, I saw the confirmation email. I would call them again BuffyGirl to confirm your order and ask for your order number.

congratz to all getting her :) :hi5:

i just wanted to say when the Exclusive Batman went on sale, the site had lots of problems but i got my order through and it took several hours before i got a confirmation email. like 4-5 hours.

Yeah I'm not worried. I got my order # so I'm fine.

Congratz man!!! Yeah, I think it will be good to have this one in the bank once we start getting the other girls.

Thank you Chargersfan. I agree. My delima now is to decide if I want the rest of the Gentle Giant line that I have on order even though I missed out on their Babydoll or wait for Sideshow hoping they actually do complete the set. :dunno

Thank you Chargersfan. I agree. My delima now is to decide if I want the rest of the Gentle Giant line that I have on order since I missed out on their Babydoll or wait for Sideshow hoping they actually do complete the set. :dunno

You could do both since they would probably be good companion pieces to each other. You could have the museum pose GG pieces next to their action pose SS counterparts.

I'm going to stick with SS since I missed the GG Babydoll. One version of each character will be fine with me!

cool. i can't even get on the SSC site. i think you guys broke it LoL :lol

I can't get on their site anymore either. Since my order is secured, I think I'm going to take a break from the computer for awhile and come back on later tonight.

I don't imagine anyone will have problems securing one when they finally put her on their site later though.

Back