Statue Sideshow Superman Rebirth Premium Format Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks so much! I don't know how you found it, it doesn't even show on their YouTube channel.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Prime 1 is doing New 52 DC characters. So far the only Rebirth statue I've seen is the Supes PF by sideshow.

You can't call it "Rebirth" but Wonder woman's exclusive comes close and is definitely trying to fulfill that "Rebirth" moniker.

You can't call it "Rebirth" but Wonder woman's exclusive comes close and is definitely trying to fulfill that "Rebirth" moniker.

Looks like the rebirth outfit to me except the belt is just a little bit different on the buckle area...

uyzgakh7tb137dgpndbj.png

I think I am going to cancel this statue and take the loss on the NRD. I am liking Iron Studio's 1:3 Superman a lot more and I already own Sideshow's last 1:4 Superman. Just wish the Iron Studio Superman had gone up for sale first. I still like this statue a lot. I just think IS's 1:3 is a much nicer piece. I hate losing NRD's.

I think I am going to cancel this statue and take the loss on the NRD. I am liking Iron Studio's 1:3 Superman a lot more and I already own Sideshow's last 1:4 Superman. Just wish the Iron Studio Superman had gone up for sale first. I still like this statue a lot. I just think IS's 1:3 is a much nicer piece. I hate losing NRD's.

I'd wait for the last second to cancel it in case you change your mind again, it's not going to be out for over a year...

no point in cancelling now. Wait until it starts shipping, you may get lucky with a delay before it ships which will allow you to cancel and get your deposit back.

They’ve been more argumentative about that lately.

It's one of the reasons they now set the release date between a 2-3 month period...

Collectors just need to resist the urge to pre-order (unless your 100% positive your going to buy it)... It's tough but once you get in the habit it becomes easier plus you won't be giving SS free money... with NRD's approaching $60 it's better to wait and see vs instant pre-order...

I think Iron Studios and Prime 1 1:3 superman statues are probably cutting into some of SS sales.... Plus I think people are just not pre-ordering like they used to.... A lot of people are taking the wait and see approach to a lot of SS statues...

I think Iron Studios and Prime 1 1:3 superman statues are probably cutting into some of SS sales.... Plus I think people are just not pre-ordering like they used to.... A lot of people are taking the wait and see approach to a lot of SS statues...

Agree

Back