Statue Sideshow Superman Rebirth Premium Format Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm in my thirties and I've personally never really liked the outer undies look on most superheroes, but I've got to admit that the Prime 1 1/3 Hush Superman piece is one amazing piece. It's near perfect. It just wouldn't look right without them.

same here. I'm perfectly comfortable without them. I don't need them at all. Even as a kid I never understood the undie design and that bothered me. Take em off Magneto, Cyclops, Wolverine and Batman while your at it

same here. I'm perfectly comfortable without them. I don't need them at all. Even as a kid I never understood the undie design and that bothered me. Take em off Magneto, Cyclops, Wolverine and Batman while your at it

Well with out the undies you get the god awful current Super Man movie baby onsey costume...lol really is a tough line to draw when the suit is all one color. Besides back in the day those shorts were all the fashion....weightlifters and Flash Gordon!

But the trunks have just returned in the comics so this seems unlikely. It's not a big deal to me either way but I just find it odd people are talking like they are obsolete when DC are bringing them back.

Exactly. I honestly think some of the people defensively replying on here are Sideshow employees. ES speaks volumes and as someone said, no one wrote anything on this thread for two months. Best to stick to the classics and DC brought the undies back. The designer of the PF wanted to have the red undies he stated but that genius IGO nixed it. He continues to not make the best decisions for the company ie the new Batman PF too. At least they got something right with WW. I really think the new Harley PF is awful too however the Joker looks OK. I hope CW and Ivy look good but based on what I've seen lately, I'm not getting my hopes up

I want both versions ...a classic Superman with trunks ....and a modern Superman without trunks. This one will be my modern Superman.

I want both versions ...a classic Superman with trunks ....and a modern Superman without trunks. This one will be my modern Superman.

Good way to look at it. While I want mine without trunks I still want to versions and respect the classics.

He'd look tiny, and the pairing would make the Braniac head and base kind of confusing.

An odd pairing for sure, but one I think I might like. Kind of like Superman just took out Brainiac and now he's about to climb the ranks to the next challenger. But a 1/4 Supe with a 1/3 Doomsday would look too off.

I wonder if this will end up vinyl/pvc like the Man of Steel PF?

I really like this statue and tempted to purchase it:

Pros:

- Costume
- Colors
- Yellow "S" on the cape
- Pose
- Base
- Ex is a must

But there's one con that's bothering the crap out of me

Headsculpt: The Chin especially. It looks so elongated and almost cartoonish. I really wish I could see a prototype or better yet, if Sideshow may adjust the head before release

Back