Statue Sideshow Superman Rebirth Premium Format Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

No red undies, no "order" for me. Supes is nothing without his undies and I hope the new Ivy PF and Catwoman will be great because so far the only decent new PF in DC is WW. Joker and Harley and Bats are awful with weird poses. WW is good and Supes would have been good with undies, but no dice and no order

Refuse to let go of the past while yelling at kids to get off their lawn. 😂

Yeah, that's why the Superman PF you ordered is already obsolete. The classics never go out of style. Hence the word.....classic.

I have no strong feelings either way but with the trunks coming back this is already out of date. I'd rather have a Supes statue that is based on how he's looked for most of his history and seemingly future rather than a short lived variant.

The suit can still look good without the trunks, the one Cavil wears is great if only the blue was a little more vibrant. I don't like the red belt on this one though, gold or yellow works better for me.

Yeah, that's why the Superman PF you ordered is already obsolete. The classics never go out of style. Hence the word.....classic.

Actually I think it's gonna look pretty damn good next to the red trunk wearing "classic" that I already own.

You really should try to relax before you get all excited and break a hip. 😁

It's true the majority of the freaks active on here are part of an older generation. I have an appreciation for both classic and modern designs; both are good for their time periods.

I'm 48, I'm just not stuck in the past.

This is the most appealing 1/4 scale Supes I've yet seen. The only thing in question is Sideshow's ****** QC record. I'm looking forward to this piece.

Actually I think it's gonna look pretty damn good next to the red trunk wearing "classic" that I already own.

Same here. I have this and the Prime 1 Hush Superman on PO.

I really like the Rebirth version as well as the Classic undies wearing Man of Steel.

I'm plenty relaxed whippersnapper.

20 years from now, this one will be considered classic too then =)

I'm in my thirties and I've personally never really liked the outer undies look on most superheroes, but I've got to admit that the Prime 1 1/3 Hush Superman piece is one amazing piece. It's near perfect. It just wouldn't look right without them.

Superman will keep evolving just like the other characters and new designs will come out. People will forget the original comics and the old people who keep harking on about the importance of undies on the outside will die out. I am one of the people who likes the classic designs but things change and what will remain iconic is a just matter of opinion, not fact

Superman will keep evolving just like the other characters and new designs will come out. People will forget the original comics and the old people who keep harking on about the importance of undies on the outside will die out. I am one of the people who likes the classic designs but things change and what will remain iconic is a just matter of opinion, not fact

But the trunks have just returned in the comics so this seems unlikely. It's not a big deal to me either way but I just find it odd people are talking like they are obsolete when DC are bringing them back.

Considering they’re back, it’d say it’s fact :lol

Back