Statue Sideshow Superman Rebirth Premium Format Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i Don’t get all this bitching about him looking too young, he looks like most incarnations of the character age wise at least. If you want old man supes you’ll have to wait for this version

800916-kc_superman_61.jpg

kingdom_come_superman_by_alex_ross_by_superman8193-d7z992c.jpg

I ordered this for the trinity...though may consider cancelling and just displaying the P1 Hush Superman with this lines Batman and WW..I really could care less about scale and I think having an ominous Superman towering above WW and Batman will look amazing. Or of course i will keep the Superman rebirth for my home office...

I don't understand the age complaints either. He doesn't look too old or too young to me. Looks older than the New 52 version for sure.

Yep. This definitely looks older than the New 52 version. In fact, the only reason I didn't order the New 52 version is it looks TOO young to me. This rebirth version looks right age wise.

Yep. This definitely looks older than the New 52 version. In fact, the only reason I didn't order the New 52 version is it looks TOO young to me. This rebirth version looks right age wise.

Same here. As amazing as that prime 1 New 52 statue is, the head looks more Superboy than Superman. This looks just right.

Same here. As amazing as that prime 1 New 52 statue is, the head looks more Superboy than Superman. This looks just right.

Its Ex of Fail with that prime 1 piece. I would never display the normal head, but that heat vision head is really well done, it doesn't look boyish, he looks pissed off and badass. I really like it, its the best superman statue in my collection and I own the original ex pf too. The paint application is a work of art, its perfection not a single paint flaw on the entire statue. The paint pops like automotive paint, very high quality

Last edited:
Is prime 1 still doing rebirth ? would love to see how sideshow compares to theirs

i Don’t get all this bitching about him looking too young, he looks like most incarnations of the character age wise at least. If you want old man supes you’ll have to wait for this version

800916-kc_superman_61.jpg

kingdom_come_superman_by_alex_ross_by_superman8193-d7z992c.jpg

Would love to see kc supes as a sixth scale figure actually...

I wonder why SS hasn't posted the blog with Supes in it on their YouTube channel? It was over two weeks ago. I missed it live and wanted to see it. They posted last week's blog but not that one for some reason.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

I wonder why SS hasn't posted the blog with Supes in it on their YouTube channel? It was over two weeks ago. I missed it live and wanted to see it. They posted last week's blog but not that one for some reason.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

I was wondering the same thing, but this has happened before. It may take a few more days.

Back