Sideshow Vampirella Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Get on the waitlist, im sure there will be plenty of cancellations. She is too smoking hot for alot of impulse buyers. Like was said, at each of the intervals, people will gut check themselves and back out.

I just got on the waitlist for the Sideshow Conan Exclusive by Q studios...converted in 4 days...lucky me....No matter what get on any wait list if you truly want a piece...you will get a good shot of getting it

Last edited:
I just got on the waitlist for the Conan Exclusive by Q studios...converted in 4 days...lucky me....No matter what get on any wait list if you truly want a piece...you will get a good shot of getting it
CONAN!!!

conanKoolaidMan.gif

The first Flex Pay installment doesn't even hit until Monday. You have to figure there will be declined cards at each of the three, and then at the time of shipment. If you still have the waitlist order, don't cancel.

Get on the waitlist, im sure there will be plenty of cancellations. She is too smoking hot for alot of impulse buyers. Like was said, at each of the intervals, people will gut check themselves and back out.

Thanks for the tips guys. Just jumped on the WL. We'll see what happens.

I just noticed something regarding the Flexpay schedules for this statue. The final payment for the Ex is May 5th, while the regular is June 5th. Has SS stated that there is a difference in the shipping schedules (since the final Flex payment usually gives an excellent idea of the item's estimated arrival)?

I posted something about this on Statue Forum as well.

I just noticed something regarding the Flexpay schedules for this statue. The final payment for the Ex is May 5th, while the regular is June 5th. Has SS stated that there is a difference in the shipping schedules (since the final Flex payment usually gives an excellent idea of the item's estimated arrival)?

I posted something about this on Statue Forum as well.
Hmmm. I dunno. I know that they do often change the last payment date on the flex schedule, so it's difficult to know precisely when the actual release date is until it's right upon us and SS lets us know. Reeeeally looking forward to this!

:yess:
Another Vampirella custom artwork by Barbarian! Woot!

At first I thought that it was the same one as before, but then I checked my saved images folder and I see the differences. I like the new one more.

Have you done anything else besides this and Thanos?

:yess:
Another Vampirella custom artwork by Barbarian! Woot!

At first I thought that it was the same one as before, but then I checked my saved images folder and I see the differences. I like the new one more.

Have you done anything else besides this and Thanos?
Yeah, it's closish to the old one, but when I looked back on that one, I sorta hated it. It needed some special touches. I like this one better too. :)

Yeah, I've done a few more here and there. There is a new Venom piece in the Venom comiquette thread, if you wanna check it out. That's my latest one. If there's anything else you haven't seen, they're sorta spread around.

^^
Cool, one of these days when I'm bored I'll have to go through your post history.
It needed some special touches.
I like how the brighter background contrasts her right hand so that it doesn't get lost in the color anymore. Also, the whole of the figure doesn't have that hint of "statue" look anymore. If one didn't know that the statue existed then it would just seem to be a completely original work. Before, you could still tell that it was a statue underneath the cgi.

(back on topic)
....is this statue out yet!?
:gah: I'm really looking forward to this piece. I remember last year the horrible wait from Spook to the release of the Darth Talon PF. Now I'm in the middle of another long wait for a beautiful female statue that went up for PO during Spook. :impatient:

Last edited:
Good observations, Jedah. I appreciate you taking the time. :hi5:

And yes, I agree, where the hell is Vampi?!? It has been a long time, has it not? I cannot wait for this wicked enchantress to grace my office! Let's go! :rock

Back