Sideshow Vampirella Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I waitlisted for the exclusive on October 28th, 4:32 PM and it converted today. The first e-mail said it would convert on the 20th, but I guess they jumped the gun a little. So does my card get charged the $30 soon after this?

I waitlisted for the exclusive on October 28th, 4:32 PM and it converted today. The first e-mail said it would convert on the 20th, but I guess they jumped the gun a little. So does my card get charged the $30 soon after this?

A couple days, expect Fri. :lecture

This statue will go in between these guys...another childhood monument plus a perfect tribute to Warren Publishing...I was reading all their stuff from late 60's till the end

I figure my chances now getting on the WL for the EX and it converting are slim to none. So I went ahead and saved some money ($40 discount off MSRP) pre-ordering this gorgeous piece from AE. This will be my forth SSC statue to grace my collection and my first regular edition. Can't wait to display this beauty along side my Elvira PF EX. :)

The first Flex Pay installment doesn't even hit until Monday. You have to figure there will be declined cards at each of the three, and then at the time of shipment. If you still have the waitlist order, don't cancel.

I figure my chances now getting on the WL for the EX and it converting are slim to none. So I went ahead and saved some money ($40 discount off MSRP) pre-ordering this gorgeous piece from AE. This will be my forth SSC statue to grace my collection and my first regular edition. Can't wait to display this beauty along side my Elvira PF EX. :)

Get on the waitlist, im sure there will be plenty of cancellations. She is too smoking hot for alot of impulse buyers. Like was said, at each of the intervals, people will gut check themselves and back out.

The first Flex Pay installment doesn't even hit until Monday. You have to figure there will be declined cards at each of the three, and then at the time of shipment. If you still have the waitlist order, don't cancel.

Oooh, that's got me nervous :(

I have this and the Cyborg Darth Maul statue on reserve, but I have the regular Vampi on reserve and the EX on wait list. If Sideshow converts my EX and charges me for that AND the regular, hopefully the Maul doesn't start being charged as well cuz all of the sudden my credit card is gonna see a good $1000+ charges in a very short time.

Back