Sideshow Vampirella Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:rotfl There you are.... everytime I vist the Vamp threads, all I see are your pics... Knew you would be excited.....
Oh, hell yes I'm excited! This and the Jason V. EX PF are my two most anticipated pieces! First time this has happened where neither of most anticipated pieces are either Marvel, LOTR or SW. Weird. :confused:

May is right around the corner....Woooo HOOOOO! I have waited for quite a while for an amazing Vampi statue. this is gonna be suh-weeeet!

Whoops, late to the party again. Is it May yet?
Hopefully, it'll ship in the beginning of the month and I'll be able to have it by my birthday.

I have the regular edition of this on pre-order and am on the waitlist for the EX version, but honestly I'm thinking if I can't get the EX I don't really want the regular.

Is there any reason to keep my pre-order for the regular version or is someone here in dire hopes that their regular version will convert and needs me to bow out?

:lol Indeed. I'm guessing the offers were a little too close to reality for him.
Probably. That, and normally offers from folks are ridiculously low. Sometimes they just think it won't hurt. Why not try it. When I used to use the make offer option, I got sick of even responding to some of those absurd offers. "Uh, would you take 10% of your asking price and ship it for free to Canada?" Sure, buddy. Sure thing. Let me get that right off to you. Thanks. Hell, even without the make offer option, folks still send stupid offers with ridiculous discounts.

Hell, even without the make offer option, folks still send stupid offers with ridiculous discounts.

Word. The "Can you end the auction now and I'll get back to you when I get paid?" people seem to be especially attracted to my auctions.

Word. The "Can you end the auction now and I'll get back to you when I get paid?" people seem to be especially attracted to my auctions.

image.php

I've been very successful with the low ball offers on eBay. I like to use the make an offer option to go twice as low as I would like to for the item, and hope the seller will meet me half way, and about 1/3 of the time it works out just like that. I never make an offer of what I am actually willing to pay, until the final offer allowed.

And back to Vampirella. I wish the new comic was as good as this new statue! :(

Back