Sideshow Vampirella Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They'll display the lazy eye Lara Croft, but they don't want to remind us that we've been waiting too long for this one...

Considering how awesome this year's sdcc is I hope get a wait list convert but this wait is crazy! When was the original release date? March or may?

I think the original ETA was either April or May, because I'm pretty sure that when she first went up for PO it said 2nd quarter.

She was up for a few days though. I'm going to have to sell my exclusive. Just not in my budget or reevaluated collection focus. Not going to cancel though as there was a NRD on her...

;)

I know I have little to no odds of getting one... got on waitlist the next morning:slap... but ES is sooo small :(

Your odds could be much worse, especially with the PF on the way now. But there are also the facts that it's taking a very long time, it's expensive, there is a lot of stuff shipping right before she's due, and her statue is more popular than her character.

Your odds could be much worse, especially with the PF on the way now. But there are also the facts that it's taking a very long time, it's expensive, there is a lot of stuff shipping right before she's due, and her statue is more popular than her character.

I've benn lucky in the past with the waitlist... and was glad the PF was announced as increases the odds of my waitlist (may get that as it looks sooo hot:drool)... but if anyone doesnt want her I will gladly pay plus shipping to me :D:D:D:D

Back