Sideshow Vampirella Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I doubt mine will convert but that's OK if it doesn't. I am more than happy with the regular and that ass.

I know if I did ever consider canceling an order with a NRD on it I would try to offload it here or on the bay first. I think I'll be keeping my "O" version of Vampirella though.

picture.php

:lecture :lecture :lecture

Just signed up for the wait list, just can't hold back from getting this beautiful exclusive piece. Doubt I'm gonna get it due to the deposit but one can always hope! :x

not here, i cut my wrists and swore a blood oath to NEVER let this one go.:lecture

haha! Im hoping some family guy will eat the NRD once his wife realizes what he ordered or thinks geez, do I want my kids looking at this one. :slap

While awaiting this gorgeousness, I figured I'd fill in forum space and some time with this photo manipulation. Beauty and the blood...

vampirellaStylized_01C.jpg

Last edited:
I wish the new comic looked this good. Kinda disappointed with both the art and the story thus far, of course in issue one only.

Back