Sideshow Wolf Bio Recast Alert

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
apparently there are recasts of the netgun for this specific purpose, is there a way to verify if your netgun gauntlet is an original or a recast? Maybe check to see the paint difference between the netgun and the rest of the armor.

apparently there are recasts of the netgun for this specific purpose, is there a way to verify if your netgun gauntlet is an original or a recast? Maybe check to see the paint difference between the netgun and the rest of the armor.

its legit.

Yea I've seen the recast netgun before. Under flash photography, you can tell it's a bit brighter than the rest of the armor. Looking at the photos, the one ash got is a legit Celtic. Small foot blades, bone colored bone necklace, and a goo net gun. Good looking out though dude.

Yea I've seen the recast netgun before. Under flash photography, you can tell it's a bit brighter than the rest of the armor. Looking at the photos, the one ash got is a legit Celtic. Small foot blades, bone colored bone necklace, and a goo net gun. Good looking out though dude.

I know its a legit Celtic, because my great frend DarthJuan007 sold it to me, as well as his Celtic Predator.

Yes, it is the exact same one. The Bio he sent me got broken in transit(one of the lens's was popped out and the tip closet to the head snapped off. That's why I didn't ship it with the same bio.

So why wouldn't you have stated that in the FS thread? None of this was stated in the item description. And even an idiot would know that the one you sold him with was a fake when you look at it and look at the original one so stating "I thought it was the original" is bull____.

Man, I'm sorry this had to happen to you, ash. At least we can all walk away from this knowing to NEVER buy anything from PVA.

It's sad. I've sold high end guitars online for over ten years without a problem. I wish I could say that with collectables, but it seems like there are a lot more dishonest people in this market.

ashkanls sorry for you. this is a dirty game. people are no insincerely
with a figure of high price. can not do these things.
if we are not sincere. this does not work

aliens versus predator. You have not told the truth:nono:nono:nono
this is very ugly

Yes, it is the exact same one. The Bio he sent me got broken in transit(one of the lens's was popped out and the tip closet to the head snapped off. That's why I didn't ship it with the same bio.

So where did you get the replacement bio from? And how can you not tell that the replacement was a fake? I mean just looking at the photos comparing it to the original, the weight itself when you hold it in your hand will give it away. You had the original HT Celtic bio from darthjuan007 and yet when you get the replacement you couldn't tell it was a recast? I mean I can understand if it was a high quality recast from bobamike or something but this is just not even close!

And you mentioned that the lens had fallen off during transit? Which means you would have paid extra attention to how the original lens looks like. That mesh lens is WAAAAAYYYYY off from the original. HOW CAN YOU NOT TELL IT WAS A RECAST???

I wanted to give you the benefit of the doubt even after all of that but the fishy smell is becoming more and more unbearable. :mad:

Don't you think after spending a good amount of money and you recevive something broken you would let the seller know??? This is the first time of me hearing this. Why didn't you let me know THEN????. And where is the stand????

Don't you think after spending a good amount of money and you recevive something broken you would let the seller know??? This is the first time of me hearing this. Why didn't you let me know THEN????. And where is the stand????

Because the kid is obviously lying through his teeth to TRY and cover his ass.....and in the process looking guilty as can be.

Back