Premium Format Sinestro Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey everyone! I'm new here and pre-ordered the Sinestro statue. I got into it with someone who was saying that the statue was limited to 500 pieces. Mine that I just pre-ordered is limited to 1000 pieces. Reading up on this... apparently, although they're the same item (or it appears), they have different limited quantities because the 500 piece one is the Sideshow exclusive. So, a total of 1500 pieces for all Sinestro statues.

One thing I can't find..... what is the difference between the SS EX and the regular one limited to 1000?

Thanks in advance guys!

Hey everyone! I'm new here and pre-ordered the Sinestro statue. I got into it with someone who was saying that the statue was limited to 500 pieces. Mine that I just pre-ordered is limited to 1000 pieces. Reading up on this... apparently, although they're the same item (or it appears), they have different limited quantities because the 500 piece one is the Sideshow exclusive. So, a total of 1500 pieces for all Sinestro statues.

One thing I can't find..... what is the difference between the SS EX and the regular one limited to 1000?

Thanks in advance guys!

Hey, buddy...you picked a fine statue to start with.

You're right, the exclusive is limited to 500, and the regular is limited to 1000. The difference is that the exclusive version comes with an extra piece...a raised left hand with a Sinestro Corps logo construct:

3002171-sinestro-001.jpg

Back