Premium Format Sinestro Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Feb 11th as well...hoping it doesn't mean i'll be getting him on Friday the 13th.....bad mojo right there

Got my notice as well. This is basically the final DC piece I need to finish my DC section in the man cave. Very excited to get him

Finally!!!
blissysmile.gif

My waitlist for an exclusive just came through - about 2 months after Sideshow tried to cancel it. :yess:

My waitlist has converted too! What a suprise, after SS saying there is no hope of getting it!

I thought WW was going to be my last SS PO!

Trying to get out!:lol

My waitlist has converted too! What a suprise, after SS saying there is no hope of getting it!

I thought WW was going to be my last SS PO!

Trying to get out!:lol

I think the whole dock issue threw a lot of us off and has caused some cancellations. I myself had 5 orders come due within a 2 week period.

Kinda sad.. was so close to getting on the EX from the wait list :( .. I have to be the next one or two. I hope someone cancels and can't afford the last one so I can get it! But nonetheless, yay!

Just got an email that the premium statue is converting to EX :) .. wahoo!! So excited!!!!

Back