Premium Format Sinestro Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still waiting for mine.... :(

For those who got waitlist conversion, could you please tell when did jump on the waitlist. Thanks! :)

I jumped on the list on September 4th.

I know, I was so bummed. To the point where I wanted it to be delayed more so I can get the EX lol .. now it's shipping and I'm getting the EX. My first Sideshow statue purchased when it was sold (I have the REG Hal Jordan and it's gonna look awesome next to Sinestro).

Never got a shipping notice but logged in to Sideshow and it has a tracking number showing it was shipped today and on its way. Should be in Canada on Friday :)

Ask expected he's light weight

Dimensions 24x16x12 in.
Total pieces 1
Total shipment weight 12 lbs / 5.44 kgs

I get him on Friday the 13th

Awesome. Thank you SOOOOOO much man. I went through about 30 pages on these forums about it and couldn't find anything. I don't feel as bad then if I don't get the exclusive, as it's just an additional construct now. PHEW!

I hopped on the waiting list for this. It would be an added bonus to rotate the left hand out every other month or so. Thanks so much for your help guys!

Congrats buddy, i was a bit worried that mine wouldnt convert after waiting 6 months -- but like i said most conversions happen following item arriving in warehouse / processing

Back