SKAAR, Son of Hulk, 1/4 scale!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm still debating if I want one... looks so cool but I have nowhere to put him. If I can sell Jabba and the throne maybe I'll have a spot.

I just took the plung. I have no f'in clue where I am going to put him yet but I guess I'll figure it out... Merry Christmas to me. :)

Well it's almost the end of 2012 and for Statue of the Year my vote goes to Skaar. No doubt about it.

I'm really excited to see what great piece will be getting my vote in 2013.

My vote goes to Skaar and it has a great ES too.

Yeah. Skaar would get my vote as well. I think the newsletter said there are only 7 Regs left of this bad boy. If that's true, this piece is going to get really hard to score in the future. This is such an impressive piece.

Ya but the paint app on Joker's face is just amazing. The pose, the really cool base with the "devil clown iconography" and the proper application of mixed media all screams quality.

Even the little touches like the flower on his coat and how it has a tube that runs to a manual pump in his pocket.

Skaar is awesome in his presence and pose too. I am concerned about the longevity of the tiny faux leather straps that hold his armor on though.

I love both.

Yeah. Skaar would get my vote as well. I think the newsletter said there are only 7 Regs left of this bad boy. If that's true, this piece is going to get really hard to score in the future. This is such an impressive piece.

Don't worry your boy Lungs31 has 2 extra regular version sitting on the storage shelves. I'll be there to help folks out when these become HTF grails...:yess:

Ya but the paint app on Joker's face is just amazing. The pose, the really cool base with the "devil clown iconography" and the proper application of mixed media all screams quality.

Even the little touches like the flower on his coat and how it has a tube that runs to a manual pump in his pocket.

Skaar is awesome in his presence and pose too. I am concerned about the longevity of the tiny faux leather straps that hold his armor on though.

I love both.

I'm sure it will last at least 30-40 years if not longer if you are taking care of and displaying your statue properly.

Don't worry your boy Lungs31 has 2 extra regular version sitting on the storage shelves. I'll be there to help folks out when these become HTF grails...:yess:

LOL! I'm sure you will brother. I'm just very happy I was able to score the Skaar EX after I missed out on the PO. I'm very fortunate that Avfin took care of me and was a HUGE help in acquiring this bad ass for me. I'm sure peeps will be hitting up for your extra Regs soon enough. :lecture

LOL! I'm sure you will brother. I'm just very happy I was able to score the Skaar EX after I missed out on the PO. I'm very fortunate that Avfin took care of me and was a HUGE help in acquiring this bad ass for me. I'm sure peeps will be hitting up for your extra Regs soon enough. :lecture

Bro', I like this Skaar statue so much. That I've decided that I'll be dying with this statue still under my ownership. That's makes for two that I feel this way about, and the other being my Doom PF Ex. The rest I'm sure I'll be able to let them go if push came to shove.

Back