SKAAR, Son of Hulk, 1/4 scale!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah. Skaar would get my vote as well. I think the newsletter said there are only 7 Regs left of this bad boy. If that's true, this piece is going to get really hard to score in the future. This is such an impressive piece.

6 now. :) I have to say I was kind of unimpressed with Joker. It looked neat but for some reason it just didn't WOW me. Its like I had seen that Joker 100 times before. Lets see what Skaar does for me.

i didnt get Skaar, impressive but just didnt fit my collection,lara croft pf is my pf of the year, though i got only a few PF this year..and somehow i think Joker is a lil over rated, i had ordered the reg first, passing the ex but was lucky to get on the waitlist for ex when it reopened, the ex is a must for me for Joker pf and makes the statue stand out more

6 now. :) I have to say I was kind of unimpressed with Joker. It looked neat but for some reason it just didn't WOW me. Its like I had seen that Joker 100 times before. Lets see what Skaar does for me.

He is completely gone now, congrats for getting one.

Let the madness begin. Good luck to anyone trying to score this incredible piece. This is one of those rare pieces where both the EX & the REG kick major ass.

I almost forgot about Apocalypse. Maybe that will be my next Statue of the Year for 2013 or 2014. Should be almost done if not done already.

Is there an artwork or something?or just the q&a??

There as been pictures out there of the Apocalypse sculpt that some of have seen but been sworn to secrecy. All I can say, it's going to have the potential to be in the running for a well put together statue.

Okay, that doesn't mean a thing to me. It's not 2015 yet so come talk to me then.

Is there a better sculpt out there?? I know that Doom and the Grey Hulk are worth more, but the sculpt on this is amazing. If I wasn't spending a crap load of money on my family for Xmas I would have gotten him. Family is worth it though:lecture:lol

What will help the long term value is that there probably won't be another Skaar for a LONG time if ever so once these settle into peoples collections it will be more difficult to find.

Last edited:
I have seen this several times, and it is stunning. The level of detail is shockingly good. SSC should use these sculptors for all of their Hulk/Big Guys sculpts.

Is there a better sculpt out there?? I know that Doom and the Grey Hulk are worth more, but the sculpt on this is amazing. If I wasn't spending a crap load of money on my family for Xmas I would have gotten him. Family is worth it though:lecture:lol

Doom and Hulk > Skaar.

Doom has so many intricate miniute details on his throne. Hulk is solid cast with a flawless paintjob.

Skaar comes close.

Back