SKAAR, Son of Hulk, 1/4 scale!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can only speak from what I have seen in pictures for the Hulk PF... but just from those I can say that the level of complexity and detail in Skaar is very superior.

this man speaks the truth

There just isn't an argument when you look at complexity and detail. The Hulk PF is an amazing depiction of one facet of the character (Frankensteins Monster), but Skaar just well..

p7173285.jpg

There just isn't an argument when you look at complexity and detail. The Hulk PF is an amazing depiction of one facet of the character (Frankensteins Monster), but Skaar just well..

p7173285.jpg

Look at Jr. in all of his glory.

One of these days I'll find a collector near me that has the Hulk PF in their collection. I really want to just pick it up to see just how really heavy he is. I know how heavy the Doom PF is, so I can only imagine how much more heavier this Hulk PF could be.

One of these days I'll find a collector near me that has the Hulk PF in their collection. I really want to just pick it up to see just how really heavy he is. I know how heavy the Doom PF is, so I can only imagine how much more heavier this Hulk PF could be.

It's an awkward 50lbs but it would definitely cause some major crippleage if flung at a collector.

Ski

The most heavy 1/4 statue in sideshow IMO, I never move him since he is way to heavy for me to do so. Doom is not heavy at all, even the Skaar is heavier then doom

It's an awkward 50lbs but it would definitely cause some major crippleage if flung at a collector.

Ski

I just want to feel it...

The most heavy 1/4 statue in sideshow IMO, I never move him since he is way to heavy for me to do so. Doom is not heavy at all, even the Skaar is heavier then doom

True about the Skaar and Doom PF's weight differential. I just forget because it's been about a good year and a half since I last moved or for that matter physically touched my Doom PF.

Damn the hulk PF is really a PF size! Too bad the newer ones are not as accurate these days. :clap

Damn the hulk PF is really a PF size! Too bad the newer ones are not as accurate these days. :clap

Size really isn't the issue. A true 1/4 scale piece is a 1/4 scale piece. It's the materials and hollow parts of a statue that SSC is incorporating into all of their current releases that make it different from their earlier releases.

SSC simply won't make solid 1/4 scale polystone pieces anymore.It cuts too deeply into their bottom line. You can expect more resin and hollow statues from all statue manufacturers from here on.

What..What..What!?!? Of all the collectors I thought you'd be an owner of a Hulk PF. :horror :horror

actually its not. Andy confirmed he wanted it larger to be accurate, but they reduced it a little to accommodate materials / shipping... :monkey1

Almost twice the weight of Doom PF..:panic: hope you can pick one up down the road :1-1:

Size really isn't the issue. A true 1/4 scale piece is a 1/4 scale piece. It's the materials and hollow parts of a statue that SSC is incorporating into all of their current releases that make it different from their earlier releases.

SSC simply won't make solid 1/4 scale polystone pieces anymore.It cuts too deeply into their bottom line. You can expect more resin and hollow statues from all statue manufacturers from here on.

The sheer fact they are not hollow tells that this statues are perfectly executed will never be replicated again. IMO, nothing will ever surpass the original Hulk or Doom PFs.:lecture

Back