SKAAR, Son of Hulk, 1/4 scale!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can post pics later, I don't have a collection thread because I don't think it's worth posting. I have now about 90 pf statues and a few smaller other ones not displayed. But in the pics 90 statues look more like 30 statues. but yes I was worried I saw the wood bending, so I took off the heaviest statues and move the lighter ones to the top. But it was still too late. So I bought another shelf and used just the wood to double enforce the first one. So far it's fine and no bending anymore. It seems to be ok now. What I'm worried about is another earthquake here like the one we had last summer on the east coast. Now that would be scary. At the time last summer I was not collecting statues yet. Good thing right? As for skaar I'm glad he's ok. Almost lost him when my uncle came by and squeeze in there. He push my tv and knock the shelf by accident and skaar shook with snake eyes almost fell. I will not let anyone go back there anymore not even the dog. Sorry I'm a animal lover but I can't risk loosing a few 600.00 plus statues either. Thanks everyone for all the great tips on keeping my collection safe :1-1:

Okay m8 I was thinking about this and I HAVE to say this. Right now even if you simply average the cost of your 90pfs to $450 with shipping you are looking at WELL over $40 000 of statues on shelves that could EASILY come off the wall even if the wood doesn't brake, and I am sure you have some that would raise that average cost up even more. You are a good egg CBG, but that isn't even CLOSE to safe. One good shake and it is all over. Unless you have the money to burn to replace it all if it all comes down you really need to do something before we all hear about it. I know I would feel like crap if it happened.

I don't think it's worth posting. I have now about 90 pf statues and a few smaller other ones not displayed. But in the pics 90 statues look more like 30 statues.

How can it NOT be worth posting if you have 90 PFs?
And how does 90 statues look like there are only 30?

Can someone help me find the hidden meaning of these sentences? :slap

I am confused too :dunno :cuckoo:

I think he just need to show us the pics...

I am confused too :dunno :cuckoo:

I think he just need to show us the pics...

I have seen some partial pics of his collection, and he has some amazing pieces, but they are 2-3 statues wide across a shelf from what I could make out. I would love to see some REAKLY GOOD QUALITY photos though.

Ok I will post pics soon since a few asked, but where? If I post here the mods will not like it on a skaar thread. Unless I should sneak it here and let the mods delete them. :D I just want to post them randomly and not start a new thread on them.

Ok I will post pics soon since a few asked, but where? If I post here the mods will not like it on a skaar thread. Unless I should sneak it here and let the mods delete them. :D I just want to post them randomly and not start a new thread on them.

You can post it here if you like, just make sure Skaar is on it.

Well your pics (at least one pic) will have Skaar in it, right? why can't u post the pics here?

Comicbookguy you need to start a collection thread :)

No kidding!

Maybe bought his 90 PFs on eBay, paid them in full but hasn't received them yet? :lol

Post your collection in the "show your shelves!" thread. That's where we all are.

Wood shelves can surprisingly put up with a lot. This shelf of mine has been bending like this for over 8 years.

IMG_5332.jpg

Back