SKAAR, Son of Hulk, 1/4 scale!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The hype died on this one
Yeah. After what happened in this thread, all of it died real quick.

In the aftermarket it did. However, anyone who owns this piece knows just how great it is.
Word :hi5:

If they made each piece that resembeled the quality of skaar, you would never hear me complain.
Bodie
You? No one would ever complain. :lecture

With the left or right hand??? :lol
:mwaha :rotfl

Yes just like H _ _ _ _ y will as well with that massive killer ES. :lecture skaar was a good example!

CBG, put down the pipe already. Skaar had a total of 1500 pieces made. That total includes the EX (500) and the REG (1000). How in the world is Skaar a good example of a "massive killer ES"? The ES on the EX Harley PF alone is more than the Skaar PFs entire run. Skaar is sold out. His ES is not the reason the hype faded on that piece. It's the fact that he is a little known obscure character. He is just not well known or popular. That doesn't take away the fact that it is a killer PF. I love having him in my collection. Every time I look at him, I feel that WOW factor kick in.

CBG, put down the pipe already. Skaar had a total of 1500 pieces made. That total includes the EX (500) and the REG (1000). How in the world is Skaar a good example of a "massive killer ES"? The ES on the EX Harley PF alone is more than the Skaar PFs entire run. Skaar is sold out. His ES is not the reason the hype faded on that piece. It's the fact that he is a little known obscure character. He is just not well known or popular. That doesn't take away the fact that it is a killer PF. I love having him in my collection. Every time I look at him, I feel that WOW factor kick in.

Ok i must agree :goodpost: wow now I'm thinking harleys ex is more then skaars entire run of the reg and ex. Crazy huh?

Ok i must agree :goodpost: wow now I'm thinking harleys ex is more then skaars entire run of the reg and ex. Crazy huh?

It's only crazy if she doesn't sell out. Not every piece sells out quickly. Many of the pieces that are considered grails today (Cap, Hulk, and Doom PFs) took a very long time to sell out. Even after they eventually did sell out, they took years to reach the prices they are fetching now. Everyone wants these pieces to double and triple in value overnight. :slap That's not how it usually works.

It's only crazy if she doesn't sell out. Not every piece sells out quickly. Many of the pieces that are considered grails today (Cap, Hulk, and Doom PFs) took a very long time to sell out. Even after they eventually did sell out, they took years to reach the prices they are fetching now. Everyone wants these pieces to double and triple in value overnight. :slap That's not how it usually works.

Agreed it's not how it ever really works. Some statues spike immediately after they sell out but that is the normal supply and demand shock when something sells out.

After a statue has been sold out for a while is when it ever starts to reach it's full precieved value from the collecting community. A good reason why it's best to collect what you like because this hobby isn't the stock market. :)

Mjolnir!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mjolnir!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:hi5: whats up skiman :hi5:

I know I had been MIA for a bit but only because things were tight and I had to put the hobby on hold. On the plus side I have a beautiful baby girl added to my collection of kids :) (I only have two...and that is ALL we plan on having). I've missed this hobby a ton the entire time especially being able to share it with all the fellow freaks...BUT just as sure as Thor gets back up after every hulk beating (which you are so kind to ALWAYS remind me of with a youtube clip :) ) I'm finally back in the mix. :clap

:hi5: whats up skiman :hi5:

I know I had been MIA for a bit but only because things were tight and I had to put the hobby on hold. On the plus side I have a beautiful baby girl added to my collection of kids :) (I only have two...and that is ALL we plan on having). I've missed this hobby a ton the entire time especially being able to share it with all the fellow freaks...BUT just as sure as Thor gets back up after every hulk beating (which you are so kind to ALWAYS remind me of with a youtube clip :) ) I'm finally back in the mix. :clap

Welcome back. :duff

Howdy from H-Town! :hi5:

Right back at you pal :hi5:

What area of Houston are you? I actually moved out to Katy last year actually my neighborhood's street separates Katy from Fulshear so I a little drive away from Houston. Nice to talk to another fellow freak from the same area.

Agreed it's not how it ever really works. Some statues spike immediately after they sell out but that is the normal supply and demand shock when something sells out.

After a statue has been sold out for a while is when it ever starts to reach it's full precieved value from the collecting community. A good reason why it's best to collect what you like because this hobby isn't the stock market. :)

It's not like the stock market? :(
:

:

:

:
:wave:

Right back at you pal :hi5:

What area of Houston are you? I actually moved out to Katy last year actually my neighborhood's street separates Katy from Fulshear so I a little drive away from Houston. Nice to talk to another fellow freak from the same area.

I'm in Cypress, off of Fry and 290.

Back