Skiman's Predator Customs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Ski's Predator Customs ("Rescue" Team Predator & Poncho Updated WIP P.29)

Kickass custom mate!

Very cool m8 especially as you managed to capture his likeness which is dammmn hard to do.

Another home run Ski! Poncho looks great and nice paint job.

Even the effeminate psychic in the background is giving you a thumbs-up! :rock:rock:rock

He turned out great!

Daaamn nice, very well done. :)

Thank you very much for the compliments brothers :rock

I'm excited to be this close to finishing the team, it might be a while on Hawkins because of other projects and a commission around the corner but indeed he will get the same love as the others.

Hi Ski, I sent you a PM regarding the last PM sent by ret.

I look at these and seeing as how each one is an improvement over the last I can only image how badass the next sculpt turns out! Keep it up, Ski!!! :rock

Even the effeminate psychic in the background is giving you a thumbs-up! :rock:rock:rock

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

I look at these and seeing as how each one is an improvement over the last I can only image how badass the next sculpt turns out! Keep it up, Ski!!! :rock

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Bad ass!!! :rock

I honestly can't kiss his ass enough..... And to think, he's only been sculpting for a year??????????? WTF??????? :slap

Thank you fellas, I appreciate the compliments!!!!

Holee crap! How did I miss Poncho? Looks great Ski, looks like Chavez all right.

Man bro everytime I look at this thread, I can't believe that the team is up and alive. I thank you for the time spent on making them come to reality. I really enjy this and can't wait for the team myself!

Man bro everytime I look at this thread, I can't believe that the team is up and alive. I thank you for the time spent on making them come to reality. I really enjy this and can't wait for the team myself!

Thank you man, it does mean a lot :rock

more adjustments to Poncho, smaller body to go more in scale with Team Testosterone :lecture and also added the knife, I get his gun and holster tomorrow and will starting working on the pack.

IMG_6895.jpg

gonna use the bigger body that was on him for Hawkins perhaps.

On point all the way! Pancho is screen acurate big time.

Ski, waiting for hawkins and ana, but besides that, great job bro! I don't care what anyone has to say, but aAna has to be apart of the team.

Wow Dave! Amazing work on the entire team, you're really getting good at this. :clap

I mainly customize GI JOE's but I've got the Predator bug so I'm starting with Dillion. I just got the Carl Weathers sculpt today and put this together in 10 minutes from what I had laying around to get him up and moving.

I will switch out his uni, keep the rest get some straps, machine guns and possible sew a custom hat for the sculpt as I can see the hair might get in the way.

IMG_5279.jpg

Check out my Joe's if you are a fan of GI JOE.
https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=71782

You got it going,,Looks Great:taz

Back