Skiman's Predator Customs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Ski's Predator Customs ("Rescue" Team Predator & Poncho Updated WIP P.29)

On point all the way! Pancho is screen acurate big time.

Ski, waiting for hawkins and ana, but besides that, great job bro! I don't care what anyone has to say, but aAna has to be apart of the team.

Wow Dave! Amazing work on the entire team, you're really getting good at this. :clap

You got it going,,Looks Great:taz

Thank you fellas I can't tell you how excited it is to almost have the team complete, this is definitely one of my most favorite franchises and I tried to do the best representations of the characters as close as possible.

Just re-watched Predators tonight since watching it in the movie theater and I'm so stoked for the Royce figure from Hot Toys, only a few more weeks :panic::panic::panic:

Here's a lil theme music to set the mood :rock

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/rIewdGqWRPI?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/rIewdGqWRPI?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>​

Last edited:

Thanks Reaktwon
----------------------------------------------------------------

I have a quick bash of the last member of the team, no head sculpt yet (just a stand-in Wayne HT sculpt) but I decided to get him up and running with a quick bash, pics pretty soon are to come.

Upgrade

IMG_6960.jpg

IMG_6961.jpg

IMG_6962.jpg

Fully clothed in a few...

You never seem to amaze me bro! Ol Jessie looking good! Okay now where is Hawkins and Ana???? Just a motivational push, I really would love to see those 2 finish the team!

Re: Ski's Predator Customs ("Rescue" Team Predator & Blain Updated P.33 Post #330)

Damn, nailed it bro. Looks like he came out the screen. Great job brother!

Re: Ski's Predator Customs ("Rescue" Team Predator & Blain Updated P.33 Post #330)

Dude, when you complete the gang, please post some kick-ass posed pics of the team together out in your backyard using the plants to stand in for the jungle.

Rippin it up, Skiman! :rock

Damn, nailed it bro. Looks like he came out the screen. Great job brother!

Dude, when you complete the gang, please post some kick-ass posed pics of the team together out in your backyard using the plants to stand in for the jungle.

Thank you fellas and Nicky I'll definitely have to recreate some scenes that can tie somewhat accurately to the movie, it should be a hella of a time :lol

Very excellent, Skiman. You should give the Predator crew to me.

You definitely nailed the sweat look, Ski! :rock

I have much jealousy.

Great new body for Blaine and I love the sweat effects and the scrapes. Convenient too how the bandage hides the elbow joint on that arm.

I recently put Billy onto the Royce body, minus his gloved hands as I couldn't find compatible wrist pegs - although I think he only wore those gloves up to and during the guerilla camp assault aswell as the shirt that HT neglected to provide so my figure is good for most of the film. I don't have a wrist band for him though and I only have the stock paintjob on his face.

New body looks SWEET on Blaine... That's a Royce? Is the Royce the same as a Comedian, Wolverine?

Very excellent, Skiman. You should give the Predator crew to me.

You definitely nailed the sweat look, Ski! :rock

I have much jealousy.

Great new body for Blaine and I love the sweat effects and the scrapes. Convenient too how the bandage hides the elbow joint on that arm.

I recently put Billy onto the Royce body, minus his gloved hands as I couldn't find compatible wrist pegs - although I think he only wore those gloves up to and during the guerilla camp assault aswell as the shirt that HT neglected to provide so my figure is good for most of the film. I don't have a wrist band for him though and I only have the stock paintjob on his face.

New body looks SWEET on Blaine... That's a Royce? Is the Royce the same as a Comedian, Wolverine?

Thank you fellas, I kind of lost track on this thread... :slap

@ Flosi that's the Whiplash Hot Toys body.

IMG_6970.jpg

Back