Skiman's Predator Customs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Ski's Predator Customs ("Rescue" Team Predator & Blain Updated P.33 Post #330)

Very cool! Did you reapint it or just remove the tats?

:lecture both, used rubbing alcohol to remove the tats and then went over it with dark base coat, red wash, lighten, dirtied and lighten watered down again with the base coat with a slight gloss on the areas I thought would show sweat the most appealing.

Re: Ski's Predator Customs ("Rescue" Team Predator & Blain Updated P.33 Post #330)

looks awesome!

When can we order?!
love to get a poncho, blaine, mac and even an anna

looks awesome!

When can we order?!
love to get a poncho, blaine, mac and even an anna

Looks like I have Hawkins slated for late Dec and Anna perhaps early next year but I would say early next year as there's a G.I. Joe project with a list of peeps for Novembers schedule/project.

And castings of mac and poncho tomorrow!

Come on... Come on! Do it! Do it! Come on. Come on! Kill me! I'm here! Kill me! I'm here! Kill me! Come on! Kill me! I'm here! Come on! Do it now! Kill me!

Ski, how many times have you used the whiplash body in customs?

about

4 Billy's
3 Dutch's
2 Whiplash's

and soon

2 T-800's

that I can think of off the top of my head.

there's some Wolverine's and Comedian's in there as well :thud:

about

4 Billy's
3 Dutch's
2 Whiplash's

and soon

2 T-800's

that I can think of off the top of my head.

there's some Wolverine's and Comedian's in there as well :thud:

:rock:rock:rock:rock

Wish they'd release a carded musce body already. I'd happily settle for the Perseus type thtough. :horse

Wish they'd release a carded musce body already. I'd happily settle for the Perseus type thtough. :horse

@PvA: thanks man :rock

@Bio: Oh and there's a few Krauser's forgot about that...

@MANDO: Deal is though most of the HT's pectorals and back muscles are lacking besides the rubber ones, if they could come out with a Wolverine/Comedian body only with the chest and back of Dutch that would be awesome.

Of course it might be too big for other stuff though but that's where Wolverine and Comedian fit in perfectly, someone with lean muscle but thick.

Although the latest mod with my RIDDICK custom is really coming out nicely with the back and chest muscles, there wasn't really any body out there like his because he's big torso with a small waist which fits the description of none of those bodies up there besides Dutch but I wanted to go more articulation as well.

Whiplash would be the closest biggest muscle body that has decent articulation but it has some meat in the waist, so it's for a heavier set guy.

:exactly::goodpost: I know there might not be a market for each and every variation of the TT but a standard muscle body, say the Wolverine/Brody/Comedian, would be awesome...

I need to get one of those and just hang onto it just in case we need it for TOD Indy.

:exactly::goodpost: I know there might not be a market for each and every variation of the TT but a standard muscle body, say the Wolverine/Brody/Comedian, would be awesome...

I need to get one of those and just hang onto it just in case we need it for TOD Indy.

Definitely! I picked on up a couple months ago for just that, although I'm not waiting for SSC on the rest.

The time has come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Heads are rolling very soon, with casting of Slaughter in the Joe threads going very well, I will be offering Mac very soon to those who are in contact with me.

This will not be a public offer and you will not see a list as I'm trying to avoid these ending up in the wrongs hands for recasting, but to those you have inquired me about Predator heads feel free to PM me :duff :peace

Best Blain I've seen yet...first one to get the proportions looking pretty good.

Best Blain I've seen yet...first one to get the proportions looking pretty good.

:lecture:lecture:lecture Glad to see Blain given justice after being on the Wolverine/Comedian "gurly man" body for almost a year. :lol

Ski, just out of curiosity, have you tried to put the over shirt on him that he wears early on? I always kinda preferred that look with the Mtv logo peaking out.

Ski, just out of curiosity, have you tried to put the over shirt on him that he wears early on? I always kinda preferred that look with the Mtv logo peaking out.

I'll have to see if I have a spare woodland to put over him.

Back