Skiman's Workshop (KINGDOM COME SUPERMAN WIP) [*** COMMISSIONS CLOSED ***]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Skiman's Custom Work and Kitbash/Sculpting

Impressive wokrs on the Bill Duke head my man!
You did an awesome job.

Zartan looks even better now!

Thank you guys, I hope you enjoy them.

Pythona_Gem.jpg

I don't know this story :lol but great pics! :D

I don't know this story :lol but great pics! :D

Those tips are helping out now bro :bow

:rotfl I know, like 85% of the peeps down on the customs are not into GI JOE and they are gonna go :huh :lol

Basically in general Zartan is a master of disguise and the Hasbro figure came with a mask that you could append to the regular head.

zartan.jpg

40.jpg

Last edited:

Great job on Mac Ski! Fantastic to see how well that sculpt turned out. Zartan looks amazing as well! I'd say that's the best Master of Disguise custom I've ever seen. Really captures the flavor of the original down to the smallest detail. :rock

Great job on Mac Ski! Fantastic to see how well that sculpt turned out. Zartan looks amazing as well! I'd say that's the best Master of Disguise custom I've ever seen. Really captures the flavor of the original down to the smallest detail. :rock

Thank you Rich, I need to take some pics of Mac outside to show more of his sculpt... it was a late night and I was getting tired after putting on the final touches on Mac so I did the best I could with lighting inside the house, I was gonna get to it yesterday but it was so windy out after I took pics of Scarlett (new nylon spandex suit) and Zartan (updated mask) I was freaking out from ____ almost blowing over off the deck so I stopped there for a different day.

Zartan's 45 actually fell down through the cracks and I had to have a visit with the neighbor in order to get it back since I could see it on their porch below :lol that was a lil embarrassing :D

Hard to believe those little tights will fit on that humongous figure. :lol

Last edited:

I give you............ NEMESIS ENFORCER!!!!!!

tony-stark-iron-man.jpg

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9QYnks9A-D0"]‪Skiman's 1/6 Scale Custom G.I. JOE Nemesis Enforcer Immortal 2010‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]​

Last edited:
Back