Skiman's Workshop (KINGDOM COME SUPERMAN WIP) [*** COMMISSIONS CLOSED ***]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Skiman's Custom Work and Kitbash/Sculpting

I've got Buzzer's knocked out but still working on Ripper... I need to add more details to Buzzer's shirt though. Torch has that big ass flamethrower :lol

IMG_6301.jpg

Oh my god you gave him that chain sickle thing!:yess: That is awesome, Ski! These are gonna look so cool!!!

Ripper's gun is very close to the XMLR Duke came with though it has a clip and the blade of course.

Ski that is awesome!

Can't wait to see the rest of your squad. Now as i've posted in here i'm subscribed, i'll never miss a trick!

Great sculpting work.

I agree with you as well, it sucks that when you come to show off the figure you've worked hard on your pics let you down. It does my head in!

I know the last of the parts must be there by now Ski!! You can skip your after-work Leg and Cardio routine for once so you can post pics of a completed Mac!!

Thank you fellas :rock

Flos I promise it won't be too much further :panic:

Oh my god you gave him that chain sickle thing!:yess: That is awesome, Ski! These are gonna look so cool!!!

Ripper's gun is very close to the XMLR Duke came with though it has a clip and the blade of course.

:panic::panic::panic: :lol Thank you MANDO!!! I'm not even sure how making that thing popped into my mind :thud:

Thank you for the lead on the Ripper gun, I have some ideas :bow

Holy Crap, Dreadnaughts !!!!!!!!!!!

AWESOME !!!!!!!!!

I agree about the chain blade....ha....good memories !!

torch.jpg
ripper.jpg
buzzer.jpg

Other progress that I'm working on at the same time. I'm still deciding between final colors on jeans for the overall group, I'm digging the more modern blue on Ripper, just feeling things out. I need lots more accessories for Ripper and Buzzer for their overall look...

IMG_6293.jpg

IMG_6296.jpg

Mags, I think that camera setting is working MUCH better, thanks for the tip :rock

Those bashes are great! :google I'm glad you posted the little figure reference pics, so I could see what you are going for. Your really capturing the right feel! And I love all the little details like the scull and cross bones belt buckle on the guy on the right! :rock

And the pics look loads better! Glad I could help! :hi5:

Please sign me up for a Mac sculpt painted please when you start the assembly line running.

Ski, mack looks great mate. Bet it looks even better in hand!

Please sign me up for a Mac sculpt painted please when you start the assembly line running.

Ski, mack looks great mate. Bet it looks even better in hand!

Thank you fellas, I'll try to take more pics of him in the daylight, I finished with him very late last night before leaving out of town this morning, so the casting will begin!!!!!!! :exactly: :panic:

Great stuff there Ski! Looking forward to the daylight pics!

Those bashes are great! :google I'm glad you posted the little figure reference pics, so I could see what you are going for. Your really capturing the right feel! And I love all the little details like the scull and cross bones belt buckle on the guy on the right! :rock

And the pics look loads better! Glad I could help! :hi5:

Can you guess what all the heads were before I altered them? :lol

Great stuff there Ski! Looking forward to the daylight pics!

We should have pretty day here in MO. :lecture

Awesome stuff, Ski! The sculpt looks great, no mistaking that as anyone but Bill Duke! :D Outfit looks great as well. You really knocked him out! :duff

Awesome stuff, Ski! The sculpt looks great, no mistaking that as anyone but Bill Duke! :D Outfit looks great as well. You really knocked him out! :duff

Thanks MANDO :bow, I was a little worried because I've sculpted heads in the past for certain characters but I was aloud my own interpretation on the what the figure or character(s) should look like in my mind.

As for Bill Duke I can say that he was my first real person that I sculpted to his likeness and could not stray away from the actor for my own interpretation.

Back