Skiman's Workshop (KINGDOM COME SUPERMAN WIP) [*** COMMISSIONS CLOSED ***]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Skiman's Custom Work and Kitbash/Sculpting

Tonight's progress...

IMG_6695.jpg

Re: Skiman's Custom Work and Kitbash/Sculpting (Serpentor WIP P.27 Poncho WIP P.29)

"Why'd you say it twice?" I didn't!" :monkey4

Poncho's coming out ace! Cool to see how you do these. :duff
Operation: Slaughter is gonna be epic! :rock2

Re: Skiman's Custom Work and Kitbash/Sculpting (Serpentor WIP P.27 Poncho WIP P.29)

I seriously don't know how you do it.

:clap

I seriously don't know how you do it.

:clap

My dear boy, do you ask a fish how it swims? Or a bird how it flies? Of course not. They do it because they were born to do it..

Name it!
icon14.gif

Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory! :rock :hi5:

Commissioned capes on coming in this week, you are the man Drizzle :rock

capes.jpg

Big improvement on the lips. :rock

Re: Skiman's Custom Work and Kitbash/Sculpting

Poncho looks awesome, Ski! I can't wait to see him painted up. Your sculpting skills are truely blossoming! :rock2 Dig MW w/ the cig, btw, but I happened upon these next pics and I feel like Indiana f'n Jones:

Oh. My. God. :eek

Here I thought you owned us all with your BAT and the Nemesis Enforcer that some can't even find the words to describe much less comment on, but DAMN..... You're making a Swamp Skier?:thud:

^^^ That's the first time I've seen that thing. (Just went back to page one.)

Looks like it was fun as hell to make! :rock

I see computer parts! :D

Poncho looks awesome, Ski! I can't wait to see him painted up. Your sculpting skills are truely blossoming! :rock2 Dig MW w/ the cig, btw, but I happened upon these next pics and I feel like Indiana f'n Jones:

Oh. My. God. :eek

Here I thought you owned us all with your BAT and the Nemesis Enforcer that some can't even find the words to describe much less comment on, but DAMN..... You're making a Swamp Skier?:thud:

^^^ That's the first time I've seen that thing. (Just went back to page one.)

Looks like it was fun as hell to make! :rock

I see computer parts! :D

Thank you fellas, here's the final work completed!

:rotfl @ the Indiana Jones comment and Mags it's a RJ45 and RJ11 coupler on the back of that Skier so your right on the computer parts :rock (parts I used, network card, modem card, attennas, metal rods from cat litter handles :lol - extremely VERY hard to bend to shape, I think I broke my hand :lol, steel rods from PC junk bin, hard drive rubber coverings, charter DSL coverings)

IMG_4810.jpg

Last edited:

Cell phone pic, sorry.

Serps.jpg

I think it really just hit me that you're making the ENITRE costume from scratch. :thud: That's pretty damn cool considering its no small undertaking in general let alone making freakin Serpentor's eloborate duds.

Back