Skiman's Workshop (KINGDOM COME SUPERMAN WIP) [*** COMMISSIONS CLOSED ***]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Skiman's Custom Work and Kitbash/Sculpting (Serpentor Updated WIP P31 Poncho WIP

Dude, that shelf is under some stress.

The PC's and books underneath are my insurance :lol

Yeah, I can't wait to move into our new home and Imma gonna pitch that mother out :rock

Re: Skiman's Custom Work and Kitbash/Sculpting (Serpentor Updated WIP P31 Poncho WIP

You looking yet??

Spring time is what we've decided, she didn't want to move in the fall or winter :cuckoo:

It's her call, she's da boss applesauce, otherwise "No Ski Customs" :monkey2

Dude, if you don't post a collection thread you still need to send me pics of your collection room once it's together. I need to view the epicness! :rock

Applesauce is good. :lecture

Dude, if you don't post a collection thread you still need to send me pics of your collection room once it's together. I need to view the epicness! :rock

Agreed!
I'll be looking for it come Spring when you finish the Terrordrome.

Some days whenever I go through the place, I find gems I long have forgotten.

raiders_book_warehouse.jpg

The town home we are in now was big enough for us and two cats, but for a family and the collection no way jose...

Applesauce is good. :lecture

:exactly::exactly::exactly:

Agreed!
I'll be looking for it come Spring when you finish the Terrordrome.

1/6 Terrordrome would be a dream, that will be the grand finale whenever I stop :thud:

Did you sculpt that yourself broski?

Thank you Platty, I'm honored that you would think that but no, it's a staff from a Cobra Commander figure that's from Hasbro. Great quality in the staff though as I was saying in my others threads in the G.I. Joe section.

It has a decent weight but in order to match my custom in quality of paint I did a repaint on it and added some ribbing to the handle.

A perfect accessory for the Emperor of Cobra :rock

You can do better than that mate :exactly:
Great stuff mate

You a Call of Duty Fan??

:lol Looking at the picture Creature quoted I couldn't help think "there's like a grand that went into those figures!" :google

:lol Looking at the picture Creature quoted I couldn't help think "there's like a grand that went into those figures!" :google

Ouch Flosi, I never actually ever think about it that way :monkey2 :thud:

I has a sad :(

Ok you guys deserve a good sneak, latest from last night.

IMG_6759.jpg

"THIS I COM....." ah nvm :lol[/QUOTE]

Yeah, Nam might have aneurysm and then I'll have to find someone else to pawn a jetpack off on. :tap

I kid. :D The full Serpy reveal is gonna be galactic! :rock2

Back