Skiman's Workshop (KINGDOM COME SUPERMAN WIP) [*** COMMISSIONS CLOSED ***]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Skiman's Custom Work and Kitbash/Sculpting (Serpentor Updated WIP P34 Poncho WIP

He will become a true believer! :lecture

Re: Skiman's Custom Work and Kitbash/Sculpting (Serpentor Updated WIP P34 Poncho WIP

He will become a true believer! :lecture

"Come to the La-Side"

tumblr_kxjoy8sIG21qb3c2no1_400.jpg

"He will join us or die!!!!!" :vader

Iiiiiieeeee wasssss onccccccce a Naaaaammm!

CCs getting de-throned! :D

Get ready, full reveal in days!!!! :rock

3045_2.jpg

Re: Skiman's Custom Work and Kitbash/Sculpting (Serpentor Updated WIP P35)

:panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic:

Update Bludd, tags and decals, I somehow lost the leg strip decal but hopefully that will be fixed.

IMG_6774.jpg

IMG_6775.jpg

IMG_6776.jpg

Pythona, accessories, ear rings,d decals (decals are raised and you can actually feel them, THANKS EVIL :bow) and cape (Thanks Drizzle :bow).

IMG_6777.jpg

IMG_6778.jpg

IMG_6780.jpg

IMG_6782.jpg

IMG_6784.jpg

IMG_6785.jpg

IMG_6779.jpg

Last edited:

Group shots, gathering of the Emperor!!!! :rock Tried for Cobra variants as Sniper, Trooper (got the Officer in there though), Sideshow Firefly and Nemesis but there's just no freaking room.

IMG_6789.jpg

IMG_6790.jpg

IMG_6791.jpg

IMG_6792.jpg

:panic: :panic: :panic:

IMG_6786.jpg

Last edited:

Definitely looks a lot better, Ski! He doesn't have that rotocast look any more! :rock
You gonna do Flint too? :pray:

:yess:

My only suggestion with Duke might be to give his hair some different shades throughout to give it a little more definition. Really like how you brought out the wrinkles on his face and forehead and the lips definitely look more human. :duff

:yess:

My only suggestion with Duke might be to give his hair some different shades throughout to give it a little more definition. Really like how you brought out the wrinkles on his face and forehead and the lips definitely look more human. :duff

Definitely, I only got new skin tone colors but I'll have to get some more to add to the arsenal :rock :hi5:

I was hoping it wouldn't be so subtle that the camera wouldn't capture it, in person it's almost like night and day between the two.

Last edited:

The 3rd pic definitely sells it for me. You've made the sculpt look much more realistic. :lecture

Back