Skiman's Workshop (KINGDOM COME SUPERMAN WIP) [*** COMMISSIONS CLOSED ***]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Skiman's Custom Work and Kitbash/Sculpting (Serpentor Updated WIP P35)

I apologize if you posted this already, but did you use a wig on Pythona? If so, what brand was it or where did you get it?

I apologize if you posted this already, but did you use a wig on Pythona? If so, what brand was it or where did you get it?

Allison, I got it from the female TT Caucasian, dye black though and painted some highlights of gray in there to show that she's like 100 something years old :lol

Stand in vest for Poncho, waiting on the real deal.

IMG_6802.jpg

IMG_6804.jpg

IMG_6806.jpg

IMG_6807.jpg

Ooo where's that 'nade launcher from?

That looks ace broski, headsculpt is a damn fine job! You got time to duck?

Re: Skiman's Custom Work (Serpentor Updated WIP P35, Poncho Update WIP P37)

That Pancho is coming along nicely!

Can't wait to see the whole finished crew. Awesome that you can pick up where Hot Toys failed.

Poncho is looking great man :rock And Serpentor is sick!

What shirt is on Poncho? Is it the dutch shirt? I'm looking to upgrade the shirt on my Dutch, can't be doing with that collar! :panic:

Thank everyone for the comments.

@ Platty, it's not the Dutch shirt although (DiD US WWII Wool Service) I believe it won't fit because I got a smaller shirt for Poncho on the TTNS so he wouldn't drown in the Dutch shirt. :lol

Allison, I got it from the female TT Caucasian, dye black though and painted some highlights of gray in there to show that she's like 100 something years old :lol
Thanks! I tried to send a PM, but I kept getting logged out...

Did you use the whole scalp? I bought two wigs, but don't think either will work for what I need it for. I also bought a head (I think Takara) that has hair that I liked. I'm hoping to maybe be able to use that.

So you think the shirt you have on Pancho won't work on Dutch?

Thanks! I tried to send a PM, but I kept getting logged out...

Did you use the whole scalp? I bought two wigs, but don't think either will work for what I need it for. I also bought a head (I think Takara) that has hair that I liked. I'm hoping to maybe be able to use that.

No probs AA.

I went ahead and used the whole scalp since it was all ready adhered to it and made life a lot easier, it also worked for the backed bobbed/pony tail look on her hair that I was trying to accomplish.

So you think the shirt you have on Pancho won't work on Dutch?

I could try it on tonight on my spare Sgt. Slaughter figure (Dutch body) to see if it fits, I'm thinking it won't since the Dutch body is pretty thick with those bi's and the chest? I would be surprised if it even buttons up.

Three of the thickest bodies I've came encountered with are the Dutch, Krauser and Whiplash.

1) Dutch's biceps
2) Krauser's back to chest proportion and buttocks :lol
3) Whiplash's waist... OMG :horror

:lol thanks in advance if you do check it out mate.

I don't think anything can compare to the T-800's butt, that thing is huge :lol

:lol thanks in advance if you do check it out mate.

I don't think anything can compare to the T-800's butt, that thing is huge :lol

No probs Platt.

I agree on the T-800, although I've been able to the slip clothing past it and then have the pants snap with the smaller waist but for some reason Krauser's got a combination thing going on with the wide/thick waist and the buttocks. It's a great muscle body but finding pants for it, is a dilemma. :banghead

No probs AA.

I went ahead and used the whole scalp since it was all ready adhered to it and made life a lot easier, it also worked for the backed bobbed/pony tail look on her hair that I was trying to accomplish.

I could try it on tonight on my spare Sgt. Slaughter figure (Dutch body) to see if it fits, I'm thinking it won't since the Dutch body is pretty thick with those bi's and the chest? I would be surprised if it even buttons up.

Three of the thickest bodies I've came encountered with are the Dutch, Krauser and Whiplash.

1) Dutch's biceps
2) Krauser's back to chest proportion and buttocks :lol
3) Whiplash's waist... OMG :horror
Thank you!

Looking forward to seeing Poncho finished, he's gonna be awesome! Is that a Hasbo grenade launcher? Pretty sharp! :clap

Back