Skiman's Workshop (KINGDOM COME SUPERMAN WIP) [*** COMMISSIONS CLOSED ***]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Skiman's Custom Work (Serpentor Updated WIP P35, Team Predator Update WIP P39)

Thank you fellas :rock

More progress pics...

IMG_6850.jpg

IMG_6844.jpg

IMG_6843.jpg

The eyes look great, Ski! Poncho is easily my favorite of the four now!!! :rock2

Re: Skiman's Custom Work (Serpentor Updated WIP P35, Team Predator Update WIP P39)

Pretty damn good man, got an up and comer here guys! :exactly: :rock

The eyes look great, Ski! Poncho is easily my favorite of the four now!!! :rock2

Thank you fellas, only a few more accessories for Poncho and he'll be all finished up. One team member away from the grail of Team Testosterone.

@ Platty, I tried the shirt on and you can get it to fit Dutch but man it's hella tight. I guess if you are going after that Lou Ferrigno look from HULK it would look ok. Why the change on Dutch's shirt? Didn't like the stock version?

When there's no more room left in Hell, the :snakeNAKES will walk the earth...

:rock2 :rock2 :rock2 :rock2

When there's no more room left in Hell, the :snakeNAKES will walk the earth...

:rock2 :rock2 :rock2 :rock2

Lets show these peeps what Cobra La is all about :rock

GI JOE rocks and everyone KNOWS IT!!!!

IMG_6860.jpg

IMG_6861.jpg

IMG_6862.jpg

IMG_6864.jpg

Re: Skiman's Custom Work (Serpentor Updated WIP P41, Team Predator Update WIP P39)

I am in awe that everything on him is handmade! The sculpted details the handmade attire. Love the Cobra-La groupshot, makes for a killer display! Ski, you gotta find a "custom of the year" competition and stick one or six of your guys in it!
This I command!

Re: Skiman's Custom Work (Serpentor Updated WIP P41, Team Predator Update WIP P39)

^^^ for you MANDO, my master of GI JOE creations, I've always said that you made all this possible!!! :lecture

I looked at M's customs the day I first joined 1/6 Joe's and never thought of being capable or creating such figures as he did!

The godfather!!!!

One last one. "THIS I COMMAND!!!!!"

IMG_6880.jpg

Last edited:

Thanks Bio for the compliment :bow :rock

Dethroning of Cobra Commander!!!!!!

IMG_6888.jpg

IMG_6887.jpg

Thank you fellas, only a few more accessories for Poncho and he'll be all finished up. One team member away from the grail of Team Testosterone.

@ Platty, I tried the shirt on and you can get it to fit Dutch but man it's hella tight. I guess if you are going after that Lou Ferrigno look from HULK it would look ok. Why the change on Dutch's shirt? Didn't like the stock version?
Is hawkins the remaining team member? You going to do him?

Thanks for getting back to me on the dutch shirt mate! Yeah just thought it would be a cheap swap if I found the right shirt, don't really like the stock one as you say. Collar is horrible!

Forgot to post video.

I give you............ The Emperor -->SERPENTOR!!!!!!

tony-stark-iron-man.jpg

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LEivH2RFN3c"]‪Skiman's 1/6 Scale Custom G.I. JOE Serpentor 2010‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]​

Last edited:

You OFFICIALLY have the MOST AWESOME Cobra 12" collection EVA!!!!!!

:rock2 with MAJOR SAUCE!!!!

Dave...WOW! You have outdone yourself, my friend!

:rock :rock :rock

Re: Skiman's Custom Work (Serpentor FINISHED w/ Vid P41 Post #404, Poncho Update WIP

Ski Bro your tallent is unbelievable!! Your Joe collecction is awsome! A big fan of your customs.

Re: Skiman's Custom Work (Serpentor FINISHED w/ Vid P41 Post #404, Poncho Update WIP

Great work! :clap :clap

Damn Ski... Just damn.

As for Poncho I really have to say, for someone who's only been doing this (sculpting) for a short amount of time you really, really have a knack for capturing people's likenesses. I 100% see that actor (whatever his name is) in your sculpt. Absolutely fantastic! :clap Keep up the great work my friend! Your skills are really coming along.

Dude, your Serpentor shows just how fearless you are with your customs. I'm amazed at how much you tackle through your own sculpting and sewing, making so much from scratch. The group shot with all of your Cobra figures blows me away! I can't see your video here at work but I look forward to checking it out once I get home. :rock

Bravo! :clap

OMG!!!! This is an epic 1/6 scene!!! I am soooo in awe! Thanks for sharing this, Ski!!!!

IMG_6887.jpg

Where is Golobulus? :duff

Back