Skiman's Workshop (KINGDOM COME SUPERMAN WIP) [*** COMMISSIONS CLOSED ***]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Skiman's Custom Work (Brigade v.92 P44 Post #435, Duke & Flint Repaint P46 Post #

Nice job on Flint and Duke Skiman. Your repaints are def coming along.

:lecture

Man just a post from one of best is more than enough, thank you kind sir!

Well deserved. :exactly:

IMG_6970.jpg

:rock Nice work. He's a real badass! :rock

The sweat is perfect.

Re: Skiman's Custom Work (Brigade v.92 P44 Post #435, Duke & Flint Repaint P46 Post #

Agreed, the sweat rocks! Usually it just comes off looking like glossy paint apps but this definitely has the feel of sweat. :clap Did you update the body to a T-8?

I thought he painted it.

:rock2 :rock2 :rock2

PURE MEGA AWESOMENESS SAUCE!!!!

:lecture

Well deserved. :exactly:

:rock Nice work. He's a real badass! :rock

The sweat is perfect.

Agreed, the sweat rocks! Usually it just comes off looking like glossy paint apps but this definitely has the feel of sweat. :clap Did you update the body to a T-8?

Skiman, how did you dye Flint's ammo holster?

Thank you fellas, MANDO believe or not that's is the WHIPLASH body :rotfl I never would of thought of it until I did the G.I. Joe MonkeyWrench earlier this year and just thought to myself one night while going to sleep (it's when all the ideas are flowing :lol) that would be perfect for Blain without the tats.

@ Kara, you can find OD paint fabric or even OD acrylic will work, I found some that I had from Model Master and just applied it with water, over and over..... and over again until it was pretty much painted. Make sure to do layers though and have patience because you don't want the gear to not be flexible and harden because of the paint but yeah any paint fabric or acrylic will work if applied slowly in layers.

edit: I'm really digging the shot that Maglor quoted with Blain there with Anna in the background looking puzzled LOL, I didn't mean to do that.

Last edited:

Thanks Skiman. I'm tempted, but don't have a spare holster and am worried about screwing it up. By the way, does OD = Olive Drab, or is that some company?

Thanks Skiman. I'm tempted, but don't have a spare holster and am worried about screwing it up. By the way, does OD = Olive Drab, or is that some company?

Hopefully TA will part some out soon they just did a Firefly last night so I'm sure we'll see some more of him in the future.

Yea sorry about that Olive Drab is the color that I used for the bandolier/holster. I would say just take it slow and make sure to water the brush and dip into the acrylic and you should be fine.

more adjustments to Poncho, smaller body to go more in scale with Team Testosterone :lecture and also added the knife, I get his gun and holster tomorrow and will starting working on the pack.

IMG_6895.jpg

gonna use the bigger body that was on him for Hawkins perhaps.

Dude between this and Blaine I see pure sauce !!!!!!!!!

I may have to ask you to make me some ! LOL.

Seriously bro, great work. :clap

Dude between this and Blaine I see pure sauce !!!!!!!!!

I may have to ask you to make me some ! LOL.

Seriously bro, great work. :clap

Thank you man, it's gonna be great to have the team together :rock

I cannot wait to see it. I will extremely jealous, but that is ok ;)

Any ref pics for that OD blazer you're after?

Forgot to post this here, some more work on another sculpt.

IMG_6993.jpg

Re: Skiman's Custom Work (Destro WIP P48 Post #477, Duke & Flint Repaint P46 Post #45

What's on the workbench!!!?

doc-emmett-brown.jpg

IMG_7032.jpg

IMG_7033.jpg

IMG_7036.jpg

IMG_7038.jpg

IMG_7039.jpg

IMG_7040.jpg

IMG_7043.jpg

Re: Skiman's Custom Work (Destro WIP P48 Post #477, Duke & Flint Repaint P46 Post #45

Change of pace from the electrical engineering stuff and some apps that I did today.

RIDDICK

IMG_7082.jpg

IMG_7083.jpg

IMG_7084.jpg

IMG_7085.jpg

IMG_7086.jpg

Back