Skiman's Workshop (KINGDOM COME SUPERMAN WIP) [*** COMMISSIONS CLOSED ***]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Skiman's Custom Work (Destro WIP P48 Post #477,RIDDICK Repaint P48 Post #480)

Cool. Can't wait to see him all decked out with the gauntlets and everything! :rock

Re: Skiman's Custom Work (Destro WIP P48 Post #477,RIDDICK Repaint P48 Post #480)

Broski have you considered the goggles from the "Toys City German Mountain Troop "MG 34 Gunner"" for your RIDDICK?

Great custom Ski and I think its quite ballsy of you for creating a custom like the vest wearing Riddick and not give a damn about exposed joints...Awesome man :)

Broski have you considered the goggles from the "Toys City German Mountain Troop "MG 34 Gunner"" for your RIDDICK?

Yes sir, got something on the way stay tuned, actually they came in last night but I was busy with another project I didn't get a chance at RIDDICK :monkey2

Great custom Ski and I think its quite ballsy of you for creating a custom like the vest wearing Riddick and not give a damn about exposed joints...Awesome man :)

That was more or the jist :lol, a lil bit of old school before Hot Toys made the muscle bodies because sometimes man you have to give some to articulated figure such as RIDDICK, I really want to him do all kinds of crazy poses and with the current bods that are out there, there's nothing that exist with that pose-ability that is rubber.

Lookni forward to it! RIDDICK! :lol :panic:

Looking good, buddy! :duff

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xSLlZh9yelk"]‪"And Here We Go" - Joker‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Djkj3nZ60KM"]‪1/6 Scale Custom G.I. JOE Tele-Viper 2010‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:

OMG! Ski, this is probably my favorite of your Joe customs so far! Very, very cool!!

But... what's this?:

Picture3.png

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

OMG! Ski, this is probably my favorite of your Joe customs so far! Very, very cool!!

But... what's this?:

Picture3.png

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

That's actually the inside casing of the LED for the electronics to fit in with the sculpt not cure yet, some real earlier development there :lol

Nah, that's a bong. Or a dong.

Classic work Dave! I was like "what the hell is he doing with that pen?" Then the light show started! I was cracking up. hah hah!

Very imaginative good sir!

Nah, that's a bong. Or a dong.

Classic work Dave! I was like "what the hell is he doing with that pen?" Then the light show started! I was cracking up. hah hah!

Very imaginative good sir!

Thanks Comp :rock

Hey Waller that's where all the imagination comes from, like Comp was saying :rotfl :lecture

Badass, Bro! You are unstoppable! :rock

Helmet seems too big but once you turn it on... All is forgiven. :yess: :hi5:

That does look very nice man.
Love the radio backpack!

Maybe the head is just a bit on the big size.

Back