Skiman's Workshop (KINGDOM COME SUPERMAN WIP) [*** COMMISSIONS CLOSED ***]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Skiman's Custom Workshop (Michael Myers Halloween IV WIP Post #938)

did a couple chops of my buddy skimans mac.

pass them trees..
IMG_1705.jpg

and...
IMG_1724.jpg

Those are pretty rad. Great job hiding the scale. :clap

Re: Skiman's Custom Workshop (Halloween 4 Michael Myers Silicone Masks HS Post #975)

just got my m134 in the mail today.

have skimans' mac displaying it for me.

IMG_1743.jpg

:panic:, let me know as soon as you get them buddy, I hope you enjoy the sculpt and jacket :clap

i sure will. thanks, again ski now if the rest of the stuff will show up from china i'll be happy.

i sure will. thanks, again ski now if the rest of the stuff will show up from china i'll be happy.

Yea that normally takes a while, I'm waiting on some hoods to hammer out a few more commissions, I wish there were more US sellers with that stuff but it makes sense that China would be the more plentiful location for 1/6 specific items. :(

Re: Skiman's Custom Workshop (Halloween 4 Michael Myers Silicone Masks HS Post #987)

Michael Myers wears a toupe.. True Story :nana:

Re: Skiman's Custom Workshop (Halloween 4 Michael Myers Silicone Masks HS Post #987)

Full Nomak WIP's, have a few of these going out shortly.

101_0407.jpg

101_0408.jpg

101_0409.jpg

101_0410.jpg

is that for who I think its for. :wink1:

Full Nomak WIP's, have a few of these going out shortly.

101_0407.jpg

101_0408.jpg

101_0409.jpg

101_0410.jpg
hey those boots are the wrong color, you need to paint them, lol hey looking good ski.

H4 hair anyone?

101_0411.jpg

Minkia...You bought the whole dam Barn yard..:lol

What figure is that with the long coat bro? I see you used the whip boots, cool

Minkia...You bought the whole dam Barn yard..:lol

What figure is that with the long coat bro? I see you used the whip boots, cool

Jared Nomak from Blade II.

101_0415.jpg

Add-in some small sideburns as well...

MMWIP9_2.jpg

Back