Skiman's Workshop (KINGDOM COME SUPERMAN WIP) [*** COMMISSIONS CLOSED ***]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Skiman's Custom Workshop (Halloween 4 Michael Myers Silicone Masks HS Post #987)

Thanks brothers, another WIP, it's not the latest but the latest on my uploads.

101_0391_WHITE.jpg

Re: Skiman's Custom Workshop (Halloween 4 Michael Myers Silicone Masks HS Post #987)

Hey D, your coat is on the way brother, I didn't want to pack it after some paint weathering and just let it air dry for a while, I hope you like it!!!

if it looks like that ill love it!

now i just need to trade my aldo raine boots for whiplash boots

good ...u left mine longer like i asked :clap:hi5::1-1:

Always brother, I'm a good listener :lol ask the wife :lecture

now i just need to trade my aldo raine boots for whiplash boots

They do make a difference, although here's a tip don't use the HT pegs that come with the Whiplash boots, use the pegs that came with your Narrow Shoulder TT, otherwise he wants to lean forward and then he really needs a stand but yea, use the NSTT foot pegs and your golden with a strong snug fit. :lecture

Re: Skiman's Custom Workshop (Halloween 4 Michael Myers Silicone Masks HS Post #1002)

as a request from ski here's my nomak hope you guys like
100_2766.jpg
100_2770.jpg
100_2767.jpg
100_2765.jpg
100_2769.jpg
100_2772.jpg

Re: Skiman's Custom Workshop (Halloween 4 Michael Myers Silicone Masks HS Post #1002)

Looking great their Luis, thanks for posting these in the Nomak and custom sections, as I said before I really dig Blade and Nomak together!!! :rock

Updates

@ Boondock: your coat is being mailed off today, I have it packed and ready to go in the truck.

@ Carbo-fash: Nomak full body and clothing is coming along and will be pack tonight and ready for shipping brother :rock

and what about lil ol' me:monkey2

oh good, i thought you were still mad at me for what i did to mac. :hi5:

oh good, i thought you were still mad at me for what i did to mac. :hi5:

Mad :huh, what did you do to Mac :rotfl you didn't kill him did you? :lol

Chop his head in half like the movie?

oh never mind then its nothing. will pm you.:wink1:

Skiman you're a machine bro! Where'd you get the time to fit everything in?!

Back