Skiman's Workshop (KINGDOM COME SUPERMAN WIP) [*** COMMISSIONS CLOSED ***]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Skiman's Custom Workshop (Halloween 4 Michael Myers Silicone Masks HS Post #1002)

You gotta have one of these.. :naughty

timema10.jpg

where did u pick that up, ebay? :rotfl

Re: Skiman's Custom Workshop (Halloween 4 Michael Myers Silicone Masks HS Post #1002)

actually i got you both beat. :wink1:

Bill_and_Ted_3_Teaser_Poster_by_P2Pproductions.png

:lol:lol:lol nice time machines guys, I might not be updating as many statuses here for a little bit but no worries, we are looking for a house and just looked at 15 houses this weekend but I promise everything that is on my plate will be going out before the move :hi5:

Just a little FYI and keeping my clients in the loop. I didn't quit or run away :lol

We have a full month to start moving all our items and close on the house as my wife is just getting off the phone with approval of our home from the realtor :panic.

As always thanks for the support and dropping by, :hi5:

Some progress on the full figure commissions that's on the plate this month/year.

000_0001.jpg

000_0003-2.jpg

000_0004.jpg

000_0002.jpg

daaaangg, that's a lot of nekkid stalloneses, haha. Great pic man!

dont see a certain secret commission there. :wink1:

is it maybe the one with the camo :pray:

Oh Damn, the Bill and Ted sequel is for real!?

Oh Damn, the Bill and Ted sequel is for real!?

Well you heard about the rumors of Justin Beiber for BTTF remake right? I really think they should leave well enough alone, they will only ruin some the classics that can never be replaced.

Well you heard about the rumors of Justin Beiber for BTTF remake right? I really think they should leave well enough alone, they will only ruin some the classics that can never be replaced.

Oh yeah, I was ready to go to jail in order to prevent that BTTF remake with Beiber from being made. Luckily that proved to be false though.

Oh yeah, I was ready to go to jail in order to prevent that BTTF remake with Beiber from being made. Luckily that proved to be false though.

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl, I'm not sure but I think I heard that Ferris Bueller was also up in the running for a remake. Please tell me it's a rumor as well, DON'T LET this happen Hollywood. Create your own classics for your own decade. :lol

I concur. They're remaking movies that are still on a regular rotation on cable channels and movie channels. Which obviously means that those movies are still awesome, relevant, and need to tweaking or revisiting whatsoever.

Nice collection of Barney bods Ski :lol Got 2 myself, they rock.

Still updating my friends before the big move, I've got inspection, sewer scoping all this week my head is spinning but I'm still getting product out to the loyal customers of Ski :lecture :rock

This is for the Darkness Predator, I sent it priority, you should get this this week before you trip :rock I hope it's a vacation, etc.... :rock2

101_0600.jpg

Back