Small_Studios Painted Sculpts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Small_Studios Figure Gallery

They're all very impressive, but Zoe especially so. That sculpt couldn't look any more like Gina Torres.

You know i have to totally agree with you on that. When i was painting her i thought wow this really is spot on from every angle. Its not often i get to paint a female character so she was alot of fun. Great set!

Awesome! The Firefly crew looks incredible. Now I want to order a set of heads myself and have Josh paint them.

Fantastic man. And that Zoe is truly amazing. Jayne and Mal are brilliant, but that paint job really brings out Torres.

Now I got to put together the outfits. :banghead

Fantastic man. And that Zoe is truly amazing. Jayne and Mal are brilliant, but that paint job really brings out Torres.

Now I got to put together the outfits. :banghead

Thanks Dave. I look forward to the final figures. Putting them together should be a blast. When they get done please post pics!:joy

Gotta say all three look fantastic, but Zoe is beyond dead on!!! Mal is also very, very, very good....!! Someone's gonna have an incredible Firefly 1:6 collection

Figured I'd spread equal parts love here and the Trev Firefly thread...words cannot describe your awesome paint apps! :rock CANNOT WAIT to pop Mal's head on!

P.S. I sent you a PM with updated shipping info :duff

Ok guys here is the rest of Trevors awsome FireFly sculpts. I cant say enough about how well this set was sculpted. Nice Job Trev!

Mal
IMG_0458.png

IMG_04581.png

Zoe
IMG_0456.png

IMG_04561.png

Jayne posted earlier
IMG_0441.png

Holy cow!:google So life like its unreal:horror

Zoe
IMG_0456.png

IMG_04561.png

I think this is the best of the set for sure. Knock out paint job. :google

That Zoe is amazing !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Best of the lot by far !

I actually enjoyed painting her the most. Zoe was the only other female sculpt i think i painted besides Scully a few pages back. We need more good female sculpts. :D

That Zoe is absolutely amazing.

But so is Mal.

Gotta get me some Josh work in my display!

BTW, did you ever do your magic on the ANH Han sculpt? I love your Smirking Han, but am curious about the original ANH sculpt. I really like the hair-flip on that one. If you got a pic I'd love to see it.

Back