Small_Studios Painted Sculpts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Small_Studios Figure Gallery

Very nice! You are a painting genius:google If you look close you can see small red dots on his face almost like blood vessles. Truely amazing!

AMAZING!!! Best sculpt and paint work!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow! I think this is the first Eastern Promises Viggo I've seen painted. You did an amazing job! Will you be doing the Appaloosa version as well?

Eric

Great work as always, Josh. Was also wondering if you might have received my PMs--sent 2 in the last month or so.

Excited to see Fight Club.

Wow! I think this is the first Eastern Promises Viggo I've seen painted. You did an amazing job! Will you be doing the Appaloosa version as well?

Eric

Eric that was actually the only Viggo i had on my shelf. At some point i would love to paint the Appaloosa version. Great movie and a awsome sculpt. :joy

That Viggo is amazing.....! And thanks for the Han and Luke - got them today. To say they look amazing in person does not do them justice!!!!!! Will post pictured in middle of next month (I am in process of moving!)

That Viggo is amazing.....! And thanks for the Han and Luke - got them today. To say they look amazing in person does not do them justice!!!!!! Will post pictured in middle of next month (I am in process of moving!)

We have to wait a month:lol Glad they made it to you Matt def post pics when you get time. Good luck with the move:peace

Here is the latest. :D Very nice sculpt of Viggo. I believe it is the same sculptor who did the John Connor Terminator Salvation sculpt i posted several pages back. I also tried something a bit different with the skin tone. :naughty

2itjuhg.png

Not sure how i missed this but good lord! Pure perfection:google

Thanks guys for the comments. I will eventually try my hand at the other Viggo sculpts Eric has offered at Redplanettoys.com.

Elvis: I actually hadnt given it any thought. I usually dont get a chance to really do customs. Im up to my :google in projects. :D

I was finally able to snag some pictures this morning with natural lighting. Even they can't do justice to the paint application, though. The way Josh used a subtle gloss to make it appear as if sweat is beading on the forehead, cheeks, and upper lip is superb. Josh has repainted all of the HT Jokers for me, specific to the scene in which each version appeared, this being the version from the mobster meeting in the beginning, and he has never once disappointed. Each time he renders it magnificently with such an exquisite eye for detail that I can't imagine anyone else doing repaints for me. Thank you, Josh. Thank you for giving the Joker the attention he deserves! :rock :rock :rock :rock :rock

IMG_0934.jpg

IMG_0931.jpg

IMG_0930.jpg

IMG_0932.jpg

Scar Thanks for sharing those pics.:joy To tell you the truth i really enjoyed that version over the BR one. I loved the amount of detail the sculpt had, it made it very easy to paint. Glad you guys are getting the peices how you want them in your collection. :peace

Wow i would love on of those tom hanks heads , so i can make a forrest gump (you mean the war in vietnam) fig

Back