Small_Studios Painted Sculpts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Small_Studios Figure Gallery

Thanks IF!

Amazing work. I do remember seeing this now. But the work never ceases to amaze. Now of course I'm torn which Han I want for ANH. Maybe that smirky Han with the helmet hair would work for replacement on ESB Han?

Away, Josh... :bow

A fellow member had a AOTC Obi for sale that you painted up....Here he is on a different body

The paint is amazing as usual Josh!

DSC04053.jpg

DSC04057.jpg

Orbitingx: To cool:peace Thanks for posting those shots. I love how the final piece looks all together. Obi gets the dancing wookie:chew

Each time I look at those Firefly paint jobs I'm just as astounded as the first time I laid eyes on them...

I really wish I could have my Mal painted up like that.

Did that Obi wan sell? Dude..................that looks snazzy!!!!

Matt
The sculpt i did awhile ago for a fellow freak and he passed it on to OrbitingX

Also thanks guys for the continued feedback on the FireFly sculpts. :peace Alot more to come:naughty

Whooooo-Hooooooo!!! :chew

Just scored Spenser's Gordon that you have painted for J-Sun... Looks amazing. Will post pics when he has arrived and is set on his body. The pics look already outstanding. Cant wait to see this in hand! :banana:chew:banana:chew

Josh, I'm LOVING the teasers you have going for what's upcoming. AWESOME work man! Gets me all pumped to see what you've cooked up.

P.S., I'm hoping maybe I'll see a little something for my BR Deckard or one of the others soon. :naughty

Here is the latest. :D Very nice sculpt of Viggo. I believe it is the same sculptor who did the John Connor Terminator Salvation sculpt i posted several pages back. I also tried something a bit different with the skin tone. :naughty

2itjuhg.png

Back