Small_Studios Painted Sculpts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Small_Studios Figure Gallery

Your Tyler sculpt looks great. The eyes are mindblowing:google

that eye close up is now probably my favorite ever eye painting I've seen so far EVER. Makes me hope my Joker will have equally nice eyes! Bring him on! :lol

amazing stuff Josh, how do you keep your art so consistent?

that eye close up is now probably my favorite ever eye painting I've seen so far EVER. Makes me hope my Joker will have equally nice eyes! Bring him on! :lol

I know!!!! I have many customs and if Josh hadn't told me he paints the stuff by hand, you'd swear he does it with some type of machine...or at the very least a paint mask :google

Thank you :bow Thats an awsome comment. :peace I try to keep my work relatively close each time and give you guys high quality pieces.

Lots more to come and stuff is being shipped this week. :joy

Here is Velvet Mornings Clint Eastwood sculpt. I painted this one last week but never got around to posting it. :D

1zckcco.png

Here is Velvet Mornings Clint Eastwood sculpt. I painted this one last week but never got around to posting it. :D

1zckcco.png

Great work! I have images of your Blondie paints always in my head, going back to older paints you did years back. He's a fave of mine that you do. Great to see a new one.

You paint up of Velvet Mornings Blondie is perfect:joy. Hopefully i'll get round to painting my one shortly.

Thanks you guys for the continued comments. Always appreciated. :bow. I had posted Rainmans Tyler sculpt a few pages back well here is the same sculpt just bruised up. I think the sculpt actually looks better with the battle damage. :D

25fu1ja.png

flyiw2.png

25fu1ja.png

I mean what else can really be said......Oh well how about perfection. :google The bruising deffinitly adds to the sculpt for sure and the way you painted the cuts on is cheek look so life like. I will have to have you paint something for me someday :D

Back