Small_Studios Painted Sculpts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Small_Studios Figure Gallery

I got the good doctor in today!

dsc01583w.jpg

And only House would play mind games with this guy:

dsc01584.jpg

My pics do nothing for this. Josh's are much better than mine, but the set looks even better in person! If you have not gotten Josh to paint something for you, you are seriously missing out!

But I'm starting to think the old wide shoulder TT I've had this ready for the last 2 years might need to be swapped out for a narrow or slim one. But until then, it will do :)

:chew Awsome Brant and thanks for posting those. Love the shot where he is handing the sandwich to the Joker. :lol

I thought that might get a laugh. That Joker environment is the best place for me to take pics without a lot of junk in the way that needs to be moved. So I just thought I'd snap a quick one with House and Mr. J. Don't tell me that wouldn't be the best episode of House ever! :lol

Nice House bash Buttmunch! Agreed though, he will look much better on a narrow. His jacket will fit much nicer as well. House is still one of my favorite figures of my collection.

Nice House bash Buttmunch! Agreed though, he will look much better on a narrow. His jacket will fit much nicer as well. House is still one of my favorite figures of my collection.

:bow Nice avatar! To cool brotha.:peace

But considering I had this all put together before Howes' head was 'finished' it was the best body at the time. No narrows or slims back then! So it feels great to finally have him completed, even if he does need a transplant in the future.

Thanks guys for the feedback. Yeah anyone who has my work in hand knows they never look like the pics which i think is a good thing:lol I can never seem to get a true reading of colors when taking my pics and i have tried numerous settings. :banghead

But your pics :rock

I think it's your 'saturation' settings.

I'd love to see an in-hand close-up on this House to see what you're talking about.

Im sure most of you guys have seen Sideshows Beach Head by now. But here is an alternate paint job i gave them when i was doing that project. I wanted to give him that classic card art look. Anyone who is familair with the figure from the 80's knows what im talking about. The art had him looking to one side. I thought this scupt was perfect for that appearance. Anyway figured i would share this, if not it probably wouldnt ever get seen. :lol

BH1.png

That does look sweet, although it would have limited his posing options. Do you have any more shots of your Beachhead work that you can share? I'd love to see more.

Im sure most of you guys have seen Sideshows Beach Head by now. But here is an alternate paint job i gave them when i was doing that project. I wanted to give him that classic card art look. Anyone who is familair with the figure from the 80's knows what im talking about. The art had him looking to one side. I thought this scupt was perfect for that appearance. Anyway figured i would share this, if not it probably wouldnt ever get seen. :lol

BH1.png

I Love this look. Im a big fan of the 80's card art and this is a spitting image of that. Great job. :joy

Finally got round to starting this guy this afternoon at work :lol

These are wip pics however you can see how immense the paint up is by Josh

Thanks buddy!

Picture001-1.jpg

Picture005-2.jpg

Manji: Thanks for posting. Your custom is coming along nicely. I always liked that sculpt. Andy never fails at producing some high quality fun to paint sculpts. :joy

Back