Small_Studios Painted Sculpts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Small_Studios Figure Gallery

Just had a chance to pop in and saw a few of the comments. I always appreciate the feedback :duff

Josh, to pick one piece on this thread as my favorite work of yours would be like asking me which of my kids do I love the most. Seriously they are all amazing works of art. You are the true master my friend.

Soon I will decide which head I have in my collection that is the most worthy candidate for a Small Studios treatment and have you do one (or more) for me.

Thank you so much for sharing.

Quit a compliment. :bow I probably wont stop sharing my work any time soon, i have to much to paint :lol Thanks my friend

While I am pretty happy with the production paint apps, anyone having Josh repaint the new Ahnuld T2 figure?

That's a mighty nice prequel obi wan....!!

Thanks Matt. :hi5: I may have a chance to repaint the Governator at some point:monkey3

Also thanks for the other comments guys:peace

Hey Josh--just sent you another PM to see if I can send you my Denzel sculpt this weekend. You said to contact you back about it in early June.

Thanks!

Thats no fair. How the heck do you guys get the ok to send your sculpts in. Its no wonder he never has any time for mine.:gah:

Thats no fair. How the heck do you guys get the ok to send your sculpts in. Its no wonder he never has any time for mine.:gah:

Agreed!!!:gah:

I'm still trying to get my Mace head painted, which you don't have time to paint, understandably, but what gives taking on new work while sending heads back you've had for some time now unpainted :dunno

Not trying to be a phallic, just asking :peace

Agreed!!!:gah:

I'm still trying to get my Mace head painted, which you don't have time to paint, understandably, but what gives taking on new work while sending heads back you've had for some time now unpainted :dunno

Not trying to be a phallic, just asking :peace

Way to go. This'll definitely get you on the top of his list :clap

Eric

Way to go. This'll definitely get you on the top of his list :clap

Eric

I'm a grown @$$ man, I don't ride balls to get at the front of any list. I talk to the man, like a man...I don"t grovel for no one and I didn't ask him in an effort to get at the front of the line...apparently you %&* ride all the time so I can't relate :nana::wave

If the guy never paints another head for me, that's his choice. If he doesn't want to answer the question, that's his choice too. He's painted 3 AWESOME projects for me and I don't think the guy is as thin skinned as you might think...or you just like riding b@lls :huh

I asked a legitimate fair question with no mal-intent implied...obvious you two instigating chumps are reading too much into it.

And Josh, if you took the comment in the same manner as these two, that wasn't my intent.

I'm not trying to ruin your thread but I HATE when suck asses but into sh%*.

I'm a grown @$$ man, I don't ride balls to get at the front of any list. I talk to the man, like a man...I don"t grovel for no one and I didn't ask him in an effort to get at the front of the line...apparently you %&* ride all the time so I can't relate :nana::wave

If the guy never paints another head for me, that's his choice. If he doesn't want to answer the question, that's his choice too. He's painted 3 AWESOME projects for me and I don't think the guy is as thin skinned as you might think...or you just like riding b@lls :huh

I asked a legitimate fair question with no mal-intent implied...obvious you two instigating chumps are reading too much into it.

And Josh, if you took the comment in the same manner as these two, that wasn't my intent.

I'm not trying to ruin your thread but I HATE when suck asses but into sh%*.

:cuckoo: "riding b@lls" That's funny :clap

Eric

I've never seen the word "balls" used so many times in a single post :rotfl

C'mon man, you're killing me! :clap :rotfl :clap :rotfl :clap :rotfl

Let me just say this, sd df ksdc ss dfvkjm kjn srf vsfv km k kjnkjn cwdkjk jkjn kndsk mkhkbd fnvm sdckjn xcapo ghng. That's all I gotta say. Love ya, man

Eric

ah,
i think the best way (most "manly") to have dealt with the inquiry from the beginning would've been privately through PMs. :lecture

and from my own experience, it's quite annoying to come back to your own thread only see that the last page of comments is filled with mudslinging :(

but more importantly,
Josh, the legolas paintwork looks great. the subtle freckle/skin speckles looks pretty cool. how did you accomplish such tiny dots?!

ah,
i think the best way (most "manly") to have dealt with the inquiry from the beginning would've been privately through PMs. :lecture

and from my own experience, it's quite annoying to come back to your own thread only see that the last page of comments is filled with mudslinging :(

but more importantly,
Josh, the legolas paintwork looks great. the subtle freckle/skin speckles looks pretty cool. how did you accomplish such tiny dots?!

Well, that's your opinion and you're welcome to it :wink1:

I addressed it publicly because the whole transaction occured publicly. If he didn't want anyone to know about it, then I think he would have dealt with the whole deal through PM. Since it was transacted on the thread it was a fair question to ask on the thread...and that's my opinion. Like I said, no bad intent was meant.

:slap

Jezzz...all this from one friggin question. :dunno

Back